Twitter nearly doubled its revenue last quarter, handsomely beating forecasts, but it continues to battle slow user growth.
Sony has put an estimate to the damage caused by the massive cyberattack against Sony Pictures Entertainment last year -- US$15 million.
Lenovo's smartphone business is shipping more handsets to countries outside China, following the company's recent acquisition of Motorola Mobility and more competition in the local market.
Citrix Systems announced better than expected financial results for the last quarter but also a restructuring plan that will see 900 jobs being cut.
The holiday season proved to be a good one for Amazon, which reported a jump in sales for the last quarter and a return to profit.
Google disappointed Wall Street with its fourth quarter results, missing expectations for both sales and earnings, and growing its advertising business more slowly.
Storage giant, EMC, will soon start handing out pink slips as part of a new restructuring effort prompted by a weakened financial outlook.
Alibaba Group bristled at a Chinese government report critical of its e-commerce business, calling it an "unfair" attack, and defended ongoing efforts to stamp out counterfeit goods from its retail sites.
Qualcomm has hyped up its 64-bit Snapdragon 810 as the most advanced mobile processor on the market, but its exclusion from an upcoming "flagship device" is causing it some financial grief.
Facebook continues to reap big rewards from ads placed on people's smartphones, which now generate more than two-thirds of its revenue.
The Apple Watch will ship in April, according to CEO, Tim Cook, ending speculation about when Apple will release its first new category of product in more than four years.
Record revenue from the iPhone and Mac computer sales helped Apple bring in US$74.6 billion in revenue last quarter, up from $57.6 billion a year earlier.
Microsoft generated $2.3 billion in revenue last quarter from a business that didn't exist only a year earlier: phone hardware. Were it not for Nokia's old business, Microsoft would have been a poorer performer in the last three months of 2014, at le...
Box made a splashy entrance on the New York Stock Exchange Friday, opening at $20.20 per share, or 44 percent higher than the price it had set for itself the night before.
Sony has requested approval to delay its third-quarter earnings report, citing damage to network systems in its Sony Pictures Entertainment division caused by the cyberattack it sustained late last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's self-driving cars are taking a road trip to Texas
- EMC sells Syncplicity to focus on core storage business
- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
- Former attorney general calls Snowden deal possible
- BBC unveils final version of micro:bit coding device for kids
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW