Indian outsourcer Infosys has made an acquisition in the area of cloud computing and invested in a personal health monitoring company as it tries to move into high value products and services.
Microsoft has reported better-than-expected financial results for the quarter just ended, helped by strong sales of cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
Google's sales rose 12 per cent during the first quarter, the slowest rate of revenue growth since 2013, while the amount it charges for ad clicks continued to drop.
Amazon has finally shared some numbers about its cloud business, and not surprisingly they show that it's thriving and profitable.
Qualcomm's second-quarter profit dropped 46 percent, mainly because of a large fine the company had to pay in China for settling antitrust issues.
Facebook continued growing its business with ads placed on small screens last quarter, when it generated 73 percent of its sales from mobile ads.
Mobile is a crucial element in CEO Marissa Mayer's turnaround plan for Yahoo, but the company is still heavily dependant on PCs for its money.
IBM reported a 12 per cent drop in revenue for the last quarter despite a big boost from its new z13 mainframe, which went on sale last month.
AMD has pulled out of the market for high-density servers, reversing a strategy it embarked on three years ago with its acquisition of SeaMicro.
The PC business enjoyed a bit of a revival last year as companies replaced older systems running Windows XP. Those upgrades are mostly done now, and the slower market has hit Intel's financial results.
The Bitcoin Foundation, formed in 2012 to promote the virtual currency, has rejected claims by a board member that it's bankrupt but has acknowledged significant financial problems -- ironically as a result of a big drop in the value of its bitcoin h...
Samsung Electronics expects first quarter profits to drop by more than 30 percent, marking the sixth straight quarterly decline at the company, which is struggling to compete with Apple at the top of the smartphone market.
BlackBerry surprised Wall Street by getting its bottom line back into the black in the fourth quarter, but sales shrunk significantly again, putting in question CEO John Chen's assertion that the company's turnaround is on track.
Oracle expects to generate more than US$1 billion in new SaaS and PaaS business in 2015, putting it toe-to-toe in the cloud market with Salesforce.com, Oracle's top executives said Tuesday.
Patrick Pichette, Google's chief financial officer, is retiring, the company said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT