Microsoft closed its fiscal year with a less-than-stellar earnings report, missing Wall Street's revenue and profit expectations and taking a gigantic charge related to its Surface RT tablet sales.
Advanced Micro Devices hopes to turn around its financial struggles in the third quarter, saying it will record significant revenue growth and return to profit after reporting a loss and drop in revenue during the second quarter.
Google's second-quarter revenue increased by 19 percent to about US$14 billion, aided by consumers' shift to mobile devices, the company announced Thursday.
Tata Consultancy Services reported strong revenue and profit growth in the second quarter as demand for its services picked up in key markets like the U.S. and Europe.
Verizon Communications has reported a revenue increase of 4.3 percent for the second quarter of 2013, compared to a year ago, with mobile and Fios broadband customers additions driving the growth.
Nokia sold 7.4 million Lumia smartphones in the second quarter, its best yet for sales of the Windows Phone devices, but still made a net loss.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. said its net profit in the second quarter grew 23.8 percent year over year, driven by demand for faster and power-efficient chips for mobile phones built with its new 28-nanometer manufacturing process.
SAP reported revenue growth in the second quarter driven by growth in cloud subscriptions and revenue from support and its HANA in-memory database.
A rebound for IBM failed to materialise in the second quarter, as profit and sales declined along with a slump in revenue from hardware and services.
Intel reported another drop in profits for the second quarter and narrowed its sales outlook for the full year, as the declining PC market continues to eat away at its business.
Yahoo's profits rose by 46 per cent in the second quarter, aided by nearly a dozen product launches, though sales at the company were still down.
Infosys posted strong revenue growth in the second quarter as demand picked up in key markets including the U.S.
HTC's second quarter net profit plummeted 83 per cent year-on-year as sales of the company's latest flagship handset failed to meet expectations.
Samsung Electronics predicted a big jump in profit for the second quarter compared to a year earlier, but the company's explosive growth is slowing amid signs its top end Galaxy smartphones are less popular than expected.
Outsourcer Accenture has reported an increase in global sales and operating profits for the third quarter, but sales in the EMEA region were slightly down.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTData Analyst LeadSA
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW