Lenovo is laying off 3200 employees and trimming down its smartphone portfolio in response to a slowdown in its PC and handset sales.
Chuck Robbins has only been in the job three weeks but the new CEO of Cisco Systems is already dropping hints about acquisitions.
Alibaba Group's Cloud computing and mobile business are surging, but its reported revenue in the second quarter missed analysts' estimates, amid a slowing Chinese economy.
Continuing to struggle in the smartphone industry, HTC is hoping its upcoming products in virtual reality and wearables can pull in some sales.
Earlier this month, a security vulnerability in Adobe Flash compelled Google and Mozilla to temporarily block the plug-in from their browsers. Now, Facebook says the problems with Flash could hurt its bottom line.
SAP's strategy event for the investment community on Tuesday offered few major surprises to anyone who's been closely monitoring the software vendor lately, but did serve to cement the company's future direction for product development, growth and cu...
Oracle is gearing up to report its second-quarter earnings Wednesday and given the restrained expectations CFO Sandra Katz earlier set for key areas such as software revenue, Oracle's results are sure to come under even more scrutiny than the tech be...
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Despite the frothy headlines stirred by Twitter's initial public offering, tech is not in a bubble of the sort that arose before the 2000 dot-com crash.
Oracle's annual OpenWorld conference is less than a week away, and as usual the vendor is expected to make a slew of new product and strategy announcements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW