PayPal has reached a $7.7 million settlement with the U.S. Treasury for ignoring U.S. sanctions and allowing money transfers to accounts linked to Iran, Cuba, terrorism and weapons of mass destruction.
Businesses that permit Bitcoin transactions may soon have a way to protect themselves from drops in the digital currency's value.
Bitcoin's wild volatility, and its ability to facilitate crimes such as money laundering, make it dangerous to Americans and it must be banned, U.S. Senator Joe Manchin said Wednesday.
A six-month deadline extension could be enough to keep Germany's electronics payment system running, new German Central Bank figures on SEPA payment adoption showed Monday.
Many electronic payments will fail in Europe next month, unless the deadline for switching to the new SEPA payment system is extended, the European Commission warned Thursday.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions has named European bank UniCredit as the first major customer for its PalmSecure authentication system, which is on display at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, this week.
Olympus abruptly replaced its CEO on Wednesday after less than two weeks on the job, as pressure continues to build on the company over questionable deals in recent years.
Public companies may need to look more closely at their exposure to cyberattacks after new guidelines were released this week by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Name: Terenzio Volpicelli
Cloud computing seems simple in concept, and indeed, simplicity of operation, deployment and licensing are its most appealing assets. But when it comes to questions of compliance, once you scratch the surface you'll find more questions than you asked...
A U.S. nonprofit consortium is hoping the prospect of a US$20,000 cash prize will help spur the creation of open-source software tools companies can use to work with the XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) standard for financial reporting.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has agreed to pay a US$10 million penalty to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to settle charges of financial fraud, the SEC said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCJava DeveloperACT