PayPal has reached a $7.7 million settlement with the U.S. Treasury for ignoring U.S. sanctions and allowing money transfers to accounts linked to Iran, Cuba, terrorism and weapons of mass destruction.
Businesses that permit Bitcoin transactions may soon have a way to protect themselves from drops in the digital currency's value.
Bitcoin's wild volatility, and its ability to facilitate crimes such as money laundering, make it dangerous to Americans and it must be banned, U.S. Senator Joe Manchin said Wednesday.
A six-month deadline extension could be enough to keep Germany's electronics payment system running, new German Central Bank figures on SEPA payment adoption showed Monday.
Many electronic payments will fail in Europe next month, unless the deadline for switching to the new SEPA payment system is extended, the European Commission warned Thursday.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions has named European bank UniCredit as the first major customer for its PalmSecure authentication system, which is on display at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, this week.
Olympus abruptly replaced its CEO on Wednesday after less than two weeks on the job, as pressure continues to build on the company over questionable deals in recent years.
Public companies may need to look more closely at their exposure to cyberattacks after new guidelines were released this week by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Name: Terenzio Volpicelli
Cloud computing seems simple in concept, and indeed, simplicity of operation, deployment and licensing are its most appealing assets. But when it comes to questions of compliance, once you scratch the surface you'll find more questions than you asked...
A U.S. nonprofit consortium is hoping the prospect of a US$20,000 cash prize will help spur the creation of open-source software tools companies can use to work with the XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) standard for financial reporting.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has agreed to pay a US$10 million penalty to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to settle charges of financial fraud, the SEC said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT