With the right tools you can leave your phone on the desk more often when you're working or playing on a PC.
The Dropbox file-synchronisation service lets you access your files from anywhere, not just your computer, smartphone, and tablet, but also any Web browser. Here are five of our favourite ways to use it.
The demise of the Gnutella client, LimeWire (a study in 2008 showed it was still the number one peer-to-peer client eight years after was first released!), has us reminiscing about some of the popular file sharing applications of the past, which open...
Lime Group Chairman Mark Gorton found himself in the hot seat last week during a hearing on the problem of inadvertent data leaks on peer-to-peer (P2P) networks including his company's, LimeWire. The hearing was held by the House Oversight and Govern...
Stephane Herry says that he founded his private file-sharing network GigaTribe out of frustration at not being able to share files with his friends on Kazaa. Every time he searched for a file that he knew a friend had uploaded, he saw only similar fi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW