After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
Let's face it; the FIFA World Cup is the world's premier sporting event, bringing millions of people from around the globe together to watch the very best footballers battle it out.
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa is almost upon us and the excitement is building each day! For those unfortunate souls (myself included) who have to work during this year's World Cup, an extra dose of caffeine to get around the lack of sleep is on...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google's prototype car ready, but it's more VW Beetle than Porsche
- Hotel group asks FCC for permission to block some outside Wi-Fi
- North Korean Internet connection hit by outages
- DirecTV won't show 'The Interview,' others won't say
- Judge nixes HP's settlement of shareholder suit over Autonomy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.