Optus 3G Home Zone review: The Optus 3G Home Zone should ensure you have close to full mobile coverage in and around the home, but it does come at a cost
Optus claims to have launched Australia's first national femtocell service, and will offer unlimited phone calls Australia-wide for $5 a month as part of the package.
Every day in large and small offices across America, business workers ignore the PC or desk phone and grab their smartphones for convenient voice, email and Internet access. But delivering high quality cellular service inside office buildings is a ch...
Optus has begun a trial of femtocell technology in Australia, which the telco says will improve mobile reception and coverage in homes and offices affected by network black spots.
Femtocells will soon be able to improve home security, personal safety and help integrate smartphones with TVs, laptops and media players, in addition to improving cellular coverage in the home, ABI Research said on Monday.
The magicJack femtocell, a product unveiled to much excitement earlier this year, has not launched as expected during the second quarter, although the company says it will still become available this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW