The FBI is looking into a series of deliberate cuts of fiber optic cables in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Europol, in collaboration with Dutch authorities, the U.S. FBI and private security companies, have seized the domain names used to control a botnet called Beebone.
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's logging of international phone calls made from the U.S. was illegal, pressure group Human Rights Watch has alleged in a lawsuit filed late Tuesday.
The man accused of masterminding the Silk Road underground online marketplace had between $16 million and $18 million worth of bitcoins on the laptop he was using when he was arrested in October 2013, federal prosecutors testified in Manhattan federa...
The destructive malware program that the FBI alerted some companies about this week was likely used against Sony Pictures Entertainment, according to technical evidence found by researchers in the program's code.
Law enforcement agencies from 16 countries on three continents last week arrested 97 people after executing raids targeting those suspected of creating, buying and using a notorious Trojan program called BlackShades.
Nineteen organizations, including a church and gun ownership and marijuana legalization groups, have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency for a surveillance program that targets U.S. residents' phone records.
The U.S. government said late Thursday that it is authorized to collect intelligence information of non-U.S. persons located outside the country, in the wake of news reports on the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. National Security Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation have access to servers at Google, Facebook and other major Internet services, collecting audio, video, e-mail and other content for surveillance, the Washington Post reported on Th...
Law enforcement agencies in the U.S., Vietnam and the U.K. have disbanded a ring that allegedly sold online credit card details since 2007.
A 41-year-old man was arrested for allegedly disrupting his former employer's network after he was passed over for promotions, leading him to quit his job and take revenge, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said.
U.S. law enforcement agencies with the help of Facebook have arrested 10 persons from various countries in connection with international cybercrime rings that targeted users on the social network.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation on Friday <a href="http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/august/child_080511/child_080511">introduced its first mobile app</a>: an iPhone application aimed at helping parents whose children go missing.
A Chinese official today denied accusations that the government was responsible for attacks that accessed hundreds of Google Gmail accounts.
It sounds as implausible as a Hollywood movie but allegations that the FBI was behind the creation of a 'back-door' into OpenBSD are creating a storm in the hacker community. It's a story that has everything: government secrecy, conspiracy theory and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC