The FBI is looking into a series of deliberate cuts of fiber optic cables in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Europol, in collaboration with Dutch authorities, the U.S. FBI and private security companies, have seized the domain names used to control a botnet called Beebone.
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's logging of international phone calls made from the U.S. was illegal, pressure group Human Rights Watch has alleged in a lawsuit filed late Tuesday.
The man accused of masterminding the Silk Road underground online marketplace had between $16 million and $18 million worth of bitcoins on the laptop he was using when he was arrested in October 2013, federal prosecutors testified in Manhattan federa...
The destructive malware program that the FBI alerted some companies about this week was likely used against Sony Pictures Entertainment, according to technical evidence found by researchers in the program's code.
Law enforcement agencies from 16 countries on three continents last week arrested 97 people after executing raids targeting those suspected of creating, buying and using a notorious Trojan program called BlackShades.
Nineteen organizations, including a church and gun ownership and marijuana legalization groups, have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency for a surveillance program that targets U.S. residents' phone records.
The U.S. government said late Thursday that it is authorized to collect intelligence information of non-U.S. persons located outside the country, in the wake of news reports on the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. National Security Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation have access to servers at Google, Facebook and other major Internet services, collecting audio, video, e-mail and other content for surveillance, the Washington Post reported on Th...
Law enforcement agencies in the U.S., Vietnam and the U.K. have disbanded a ring that allegedly sold online credit card details since 2007.
A 41-year-old man was arrested for allegedly disrupting his former employer's network after he was passed over for promotions, leading him to quit his job and take revenge, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said.
U.S. law enforcement agencies with the help of Facebook have arrested 10 persons from various countries in connection with international cybercrime rings that targeted users on the social network.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation on Friday <a href="http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/august/child_080511/child_080511">introduced its first mobile app</a>: an iPhone application aimed at helping parents whose children go missing.
A Chinese official today denied accusations that the government was responsible for attacks that accessed hundreds of Google Gmail accounts.
It sounds as implausible as a Hollywood movie but allegations that the FBI was behind the creation of a 'back-door' into OpenBSD are creating a storm in the hacker community. It's a story that has everything: government secrecy, conspiracy theory and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA