It looks like Xbox 360 and Windows gamers will finally get to tango with the ephemerally transient, aka the extra-terrestrial, aka Mothership Zeta, the latest expansion for Bethesda's post-apocalyptic RPG Fallout 3. In it, you'll detect an unintellig...
Today, Bethesda released some new screens and info from their upcoming Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta, along with the DLC's release date this summer.
The Fallout 3: Point Lookout downloadable content has been released today.
In an interview with gamesindustry.biz, Sean Brennan, marketing director for Bethesda, reveals that the Maryland-based developer and publisher is going to make an announcement this year about a new video game for the Nintendo Wii.
A <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/xbox360/133122/fallout-3/">Fallout 3</a> patch is available Tuesday to download for all platforms. PC players click <a href="http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/downloads/patches.html">HERE</a> to download the patc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW