Need your kids to pick their grades up? Tell them to spend less time on Facebook.
Facebook has ended its brief e-relationship with The Pirate Bay, the controversial BitTorrent search engine.
Each year thousands of people from country NSW descend on Sydney for the Royal Easter Show, but this year millions of people around the world can experience the show online via social media portals like Facebook, YouTube and MySpace in its biggest We...
Facebook members will get a chance to vote for or against the company's revised governance documents later this month.
Facebook's seasoned CFO will leave the company, the social-networking site confirmed Wednesday.
The world's most notorious search engine for audio and video content on the Web has added a feature that links it with the popular social-networking site Facebook.
Facebook inadvertently handed over administrative control for about 17 Facebook Pages on Wednesday, including pages for Microsoft and several airlines.
Facebook's recent decision to back off proposed changes in its terms of service still leaves the social-media site with a "huge loophole" in privacy protections, a privacy group said Tuesday.
Facebook is shoring up its security protection procedures as the social-networking site increasingly comes under attacks from spammers, data thieves and other tricksters, according to the company's chief privacy officer.
By now, many collaboration software providers consider it a must to have an enterprise social-networking component in their suites, but Google, which shook up this market with its Web-hosted Apps product in 2006, stands out for lacking this capabilit...
Facebook is alerting its members that time is running out for those who want to put in their two cents regarding the governing concepts and policies the popular social-networking site plans to draft and adopt.
New Facebook setting lets users open their personal pages to public viewing
Facebook on Monday made it possible for members to lift privacy access controls from certain elements of their profiles, so that anyone on the social-networking site can see them.
Sam Lessin is founder and CEO of the file-sharing site drop.io. What follows is his reaction to the Facebook page redesign.
Yahoo released on Friday an application that lets Facebook members share their physical location with those on their list of friends.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW