Boasting 500 million users worldwide and still growing, Facebook is now ubiquitous. Because of its popularity, minors have jumped onto the social media bandwagon, too, and they use networking the same way adults do -- to share pictures, connect with ...
Facebook has launched its 'Places' feature in the Australian market, delivering location functionality to Australian users in a similar manner as existing players Foursquare and Gowalla.
Yammer, which launched two years ago as a Twitter clone for the enterprise, is now revamping itself with a new platform that looks almost exactly like Facebook.
A new law makes it illegal in California to maliciously impersonate someone online.
Reports are circulating on the Internet that Facebook executives are a few years away from taking the company public.
Got a Facebook phone? If so, either you've got a lot of company or none at all, depending on which Internet rumors you believed this week. In other news: Twitter got hacked, the RIAA and MPAA were attacked, HP and Oracle buried the hatchet, and Mark ...
We can browse in bookstores. We can browse the web. And now we can browser Facebook.
The so-called Facebook Phone is again a hot topic on the rumor mill, courtesy of a Bloomberg report, but Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg continued to deny the speculation, saying there are no plans to build an iPhone competitor.
Facebook went offline for the second time in two days yesterday. The Thursday outage -- which lasted more than two hours for some users -- is a tale of a database control gone awry and illustrates the need for effective testing and change control pro...
After Facebook went down on Thursday, one thing was certain: People don't like to go without their favorite social networking site.
Following a day of frenzied reports about an upcoming $100 million donation to a struggling school system, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced Friday the creation of a new foundation called Startup: Education.
Many Facebook users were unable to access the social networking site for up to two and a half hours on Thursday, the worst outage the website has had in over four years, Facebook said in a posting.
Update - 2:55PM PDT: Facebook appears to be back up--at least for us here in PCWorld's San Francisco offices. The Facebook Twitter feed notes, "Facebook may be slow or unavailable for some people because of site issues. We're working to fix this quic...
After taking some hits to his and his company's image in recent months, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg may have just bought $100 million worth of good will.
Facebook was struggling today as its popular social networking site went offline for at least 45 minutes Thursday afternoon. It's the second day in a row the popular site has had problems.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Qualcomm details plans for Windows 10 PCs with Snapdragon 835
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
PCW Evaluation Team
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCFinancial Business AnalystACT
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC