Yammer, which launched two years ago as a Twitter clone for the enterprise, is now revamping itself with a new platform that looks almost exactly like Facebook.
A new law makes it illegal in California to maliciously impersonate someone online.
Reports are circulating on the Internet that Facebook executives are a few years away from taking the company public.
Got a Facebook phone? If so, either you've got a lot of company or none at all, depending on which Internet rumors you believed this week. In other news: Twitter got hacked, the RIAA and MPAA were attacked, HP and Oracle buried the hatchet, and Mark ...
We can browse in bookstores. We can browse the web. And now we can browser Facebook.
The so-called Facebook Phone is again a hot topic on the rumor mill, courtesy of a Bloomberg report, but Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg continued to deny the speculation, saying there are no plans to build an iPhone competitor.
Facebook went offline for the second time in two days yesterday. The Thursday outage -- which lasted more than two hours for some users -- is a tale of a database control gone awry and illustrates the need for effective testing and change control pro...
After Facebook went down on Thursday, one thing was certain: People don't like to go without their favorite social networking site.
Following a day of frenzied reports about an upcoming $100 million donation to a struggling school system, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced Friday the creation of a new foundation called Startup: Education.
Many Facebook users were unable to access the social networking site for up to two and a half hours on Thursday, the worst outage the website has had in over four years, Facebook said in a posting.
Update - 2:55PM PDT: Facebook appears to be back up--at least for us here in PCWorld's San Francisco offices. The Facebook Twitter feed notes, "Facebook may be slow or unavailable for some people because of site issues. We're working to fix this quic...
After taking some hits to his and his company's image in recent months, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg may have just bought $100 million worth of good will.
Facebook was struggling today as its popular social networking site went offline for at least 45 minutes Thursday afternoon. It's the second day in a row the popular site has had problems.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg detailed some changes that impact social gaming giant, Zynga, while Zynga CTO Cadir Lee talks expansion plans. Who ever said the world of social media gaming was boring?
Canada's privacy commissioner has ended an investigation into Facebook's privacy practices by saying the social-networking site has resolved issues raised in a May 2008 complaint.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Security ConsultantACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW