Americans are increasingly stuffing their smartphones with apps, with games leading the way and productivity apps in the middle of the pack.
Facebook today said it has fixed the bug that allowed a spamming worm to automatically post messages to users' walls earlier this week.
A clever spammer found a glitch in Facebook's photo upload system and used it to post thousands of unwanted Wall messages this week.
A Nigerian man has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for sending out fraudulent e-mails offering victims big bucks in exchange for moving cash to the United States.
Facebook users will soon have a new way of knocking spammers out of legitimate accounts.
Windows Phone 7 has been finalized and released to manufacturers, Microsoft announced in a blog today.
Facebook announced that it is ending support for Internet Explorer 6. Granted, it is only pulling the plug on IE6 in its chat function, but the move by Facebook is the latest effort to shift away from the outdated browser that refuses to die.
Facebook and Twitter users are complaining about their accounts being compromised and then being used to spam friends with suspicious "free iPad offers."
Germany is considering a law that would ban employers from mining information on prospective job candidates from social networking sites such as Facebook to protect people's privacy.
For the second time in less than a week a Facebook account created by a North Korea-linked Web site has been deleted by the social networking site.
Imagine a social networking site geared specifically toward connecting college students with their on-campus academic and social communities. Sound familiar? Those are Facebook's roots -- before the site ballooned into a worldwide phenomenon with hal...
Facebook has blocked a marijuana legalization campaign from displaying the image of a pot leaf in ads on the social-networking giant's site, and that's making the normally mellow group upset.
A Facebook account established by a North Korea-linked Web site was deleted by the social networking service on Friday, but a new group sprang up over the weekend to take its place.
Facebook has acquired Hot Potato in a move that could help further its move into location-based services.
Pressed to respond to the rising popularity of online services that let people broadcast their location, Facebook mostly hit the right notes with the initial design of Places, although it's too early to declare the service will be a sure success, acc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia