Facebook released a point-by-point rebuttal to an open letter about privacy from consumer watchdog groups this week, saying that it already created measures to protect user privacy and that its instant personalization pilot program has been greatly m...
Firefox users worried about Internet eavesdropping are being offered a new way to encrypt their interaction with a range of popular websites, including Facebook and Twitter.
Just when it seemed that Facebook's privacy tumult was quieting down, more fuel was added to the fire this week.
For many of people, Facebook is the first stop in any Web surfing session. It has developed into a highly engaging combination of online bulletin board, personal scrapbook, and group communication network. But did you ever wonder why, being all thos...
Hundreds of thousands of Facebook users are falling victim to yet another rogue application, this one identified as a video claiming to show a teacher nearly killing a boy.
Remote staff using Facebook are seen as the biggest security and productivity threat to mobile working, according to research.
"Facebook" and "job hunting" have rarely been synonymous. The social network, largely regarded as a place to connect with friends and family, has had difficulty bridging the gap to the professional world. Sure, there are a handful of business-focused...
Microsoft is launching a new social search page that displays results from Facebook and Twitter, an executive announced on Wednesday at Search Marketing Expo in Seattle.
Yahoo and Facebook users around the world can now link their accounts to view and share updates with friends on both Web sites, Yahoo announced Monday.
Facebook's ongoing domination of the Web reached new heights when it paired with Yahoo to integrate updates, games, and more into the number two search engine. Now that Yahoo users can enjoy Facebook without leaving Yahoo sites (click on the screen c...
Cisco is looking to take popular social networking tools and tricks and bend and meld them into a platform that's focused on business.
In an attempt to quell increasing <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9177254/Facebook_CEO_says_mistakes_made_privacy_changes_coming">privacy concerns</a> among its users, Facebook this week launched a new page aimed at helping them bette...
Attention to privacy on Facebook has been intense in recent months after the company made more profile information public by default, added options to its already-complicated privacy settings and introduced features to personalize external Web sites ...
Security researchers today said Facebook's new requirement that developers link legitimate accounts to their software won't stop rogue applications from infecting its users with adware.
The folks at Facebook just might be wishing today that CEO Mark Zuckerberg just hadn't ... well, said anything about privacy yesterday at the Wall Street Journal 's All Things Digital conference.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's pay package for CEO Robbins is a sweet deal
- Mozilla CEO blasts Microsoft over Windows 10 defaults
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
- Facebook aims to launch unmanned drone by year-end
- Has the Apple Watch recorded $1 billion revenue in 87 days?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW