Harrisburg University provost Eric Darr wants to know if his students can live without Facebook, Twitter, instant messaging and other social networks for an entire week.
Facebook is giving Google a run for its money.
Leaving the house this weekend? Telling all your Facebook buds about it? You might want to reconsider that.
Yahoo's news division has launched a new social-networking site that focuses on policy debates driving November's midterm elections in the U.S., with the site giving users a chance to debate and vote on issues.
Proposals in the U.S. Congress that would create new rules for websites collecting personal data would cripple the online advertising and publishing industries, e-commerce trade group NetChoice said Thursday.
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's signature on a bill passed by state legislators last month would make it illegal to impersonate someone on Facebook or Twitter there.
Americans are increasingly stuffing their smartphones with apps, with games leading the way and productivity apps in the middle of the pack.
Facebook today said it has fixed the bug that allowed a spamming worm to automatically post messages to users' walls earlier this week.
A clever spammer found a glitch in Facebook's photo upload system and used it to post thousands of unwanted Wall messages this week.
A Nigerian man has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for sending out fraudulent e-mails offering victims big bucks in exchange for moving cash to the United States.
Facebook users will soon have a new way of knocking spammers out of legitimate accounts.
Windows Phone 7 has been finalized and released to manufacturers, Microsoft announced in a blog today.
Facebook announced that it is ending support for Internet Explorer 6. Granted, it is only pulling the plug on IE6 in its chat function, but the move by Facebook is the latest effort to shift away from the outdated browser that refuses to die.
Facebook and Twitter users are complaining about their accounts being compromised and then being used to spam friends with suspicious "free iPad offers."
Germany is considering a law that would ban employers from mining information on prospective job candidates from social networking sites such as Facebook to protect people's privacy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW