Reports are swirling around the Internet that Google is in the advanced stages of testing a music service that could one day rival Apple iTunes.
Consumers check in on Foursquare. Your employees chat with customers on Facebook. Everyone tweets. Social media is everywhere, right? Not quite.
American Express Monday unveiled a digital payment and commerce service that lets iPhone and Android devices be used for person-to-person online payments.
With teens using social media more than ever, there's no shortage of doom and gloom about what the internet is doing to children. The latest threat being bandied about is "Facebook Depression," in which the constant barrage of smiling, happy friend u...
Facebook recently launched a new question-and-answer feature that helps supply answers to important questions such as "Where's the best burger in New York City?" or "Which smartphone do you use?" The new feature lets you ask questions of your friends...
You may not want to think about your taxes until Tax Day on April 15, but online scammers are already plotting to separate you from your tax refund and your identity. Scams for the 2011 tax season include promises of tax credits for charitable donati...
A Web search box some users are seeing on their Facebook interface wasn't inserted by Facebook and could be the result of malware or a rogue browser plug-in or application.
Du Xiang Yu, a 20-year-old living in Beijing, has never heard of Facebook. He adds that he never visits any foreign websites, even though he uses the Internet everyday.
While Facebook users have been posting questions and providing answers to their friends on a variety of topics for years, the company is now rolling out a new feature specifically designed for this type of exchange.
"I hear his name bandied about a lot, but I don't know him. I don't know who Henson is. He seems to have his hand in a lot of things around here, but I don't particularly know what that means."
Poor Duke, he just can't catch a break. He's been delayed once again. Well, for a month--from May 6 back to June 14, so just after E3 2011.
Yet another reason to take extra precautions while browsing Facebook arose today as reports surfaced that traffic destined for Facebook from AT&T's servers took a misguided loop through China and South Korea this week.
Traffic destined for Facebook from AT&T's servers took a strange loop though China and South Korea on Tuesday, according to a security researcher.
Google, Facebook and Microsoft are among the heavy hitters of the tech industry that have teamed up to support a new, cloud-focused initiative called Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
Facebook plans to buy Snaptu, a four-year-old startup that develops versions of Web-based applications for cheaper mobile phones.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW