You know those really unflattering photos on Facebook that you untagged at lightning speed? Now might be a good time to delete them ... or at least check up on one new privacy setting.
It's been billed by its organizers as the most important day for the future of the Internet, but so far World IPv6 Day has probably served to confirm what the industry already knows about the 128-bit protocol on which the 21st century digital society...
With World IPV6 Day in full swing, the test flight of the Internet's new communications protocol is going smoothly.
A small number of Internet users will experience delays or time-outs as they attempt to visit Facebook, Google, Yahoo and other popular websites tonight and tomorrow, due to a 24-hour trial of a new Internet standard called IPv6.
After helping to hatch the plan for World IPv6 Day set for Wednesday, a senior network engineer at Facebook is raring to test the site's reworked network.
Hundreds of popular websites -- including Google, Facebook, Yahoo and Bing -- are participating in a 24-hour trial of a new Internet standard called IPv6 on June 8, prompting worries that hackers will exploit weaknesses in this emerging technology to...
A 26-year-old U.K. man was arrested Thursday on charges that he tried to hack into the Facebook social-networking site.
University of California, San Diego researchers next week plan to demonstrate a solid state storage device that uses phase-change memory to blow away traditional hard drives and even newer flash drives.
Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook are trying to bring another Facebook-ownership lawsuit to a close. The social networking site filed a motion Thursday asking a federal judge to order Paul Ceglia to turn over evidence which Facebook says will prove that h...
Google is rolling out its +1 recommend button across third-party web sites, as well as to Google properties, a day after Twitter introduced a "Follow" button for third-party sites.
When former Google CEO Eric Schmidt took the stage at the AllThingsD conference, it was almost guaranteed that he would blurt out something controversial. But Schmidt didn't go over the top -- he did, however, admit that Google "screwed up" on its so...
Facebook seems unable to stop scammers from circulating malicious Web links that install fake antivirus software on victims' computers.
Mark Zuckerberg has conquered the world and made half a billion friends along the way, and now he wants to conquer his own dinner. The <a href="https://www.facebook.com/markzuckerberg">Facebook founder</a> recently made the bizarre declaration that h...
A security researcher has discovered a means of hijacking sensitive information from cookies in Internet Explorer. The 'cookiejacking' technique could expose credentials from Facebook, Twitter, Gmaiil, or other online services, but Microsoft doesn't ...
Twitter is finally acquiring the third-party Tweet organizer TweetDeck, for the neat (rumored) sum of $40 million. But what does this mean for small businesses that use Twitter?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC