The world is already abuzz about Google+, even though it's not accessible to most. Still, many doubt that anyone, even the mighty one from Mountain View, can catch up to Facebook's half a billion (at least) active users. Unless, maybe there was a sim...
I have been using Google+ for a few days now, and so far I have had had a few complaints about the new Google social network.
The New York man suing Facebook and its founder Mark Zuckerberg for a massive stake worth billions of dollars in the company has suffered several setbacks recently in the case, according to published reports.
Google recently launched Google+, the company's latest attempt to get social networking right after its social disaster, Google Buzz. After trying out Google's new social network for several hours, I think Google may have finally figured out how to d...
Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss were back in court on Thursday, a day after their lawyers had submitted to a court in California that they would not appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court their US$65 million settlement with Facebook and its CEO Mark Zuckerber...
The Winklevoss twins have decided to drop their long-drawn legal battle with Facebook and its founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, and accept an earlier US$65 million settlement.
Vodafone is expected to launch the HTC ChaCha and Salsa Android phones next month, after HTC sent out an invitation to journalists for a media launch event on 30 June.
Only two social networking sites make minors' profiles private by default, according to a test of 14 such sites conducted for the European Commission.
By the end of this year, the world's population is expected to hit 7 billion. That's a huge number, but it pales in comparison to the 60 billion to 100 billion photos Facebook has reportedly stored on its servers.
There is mounting speculation that a Facebook app for the iPad is imminent. Despite Mark Zuckerberg's assertion that the "iPad isn't mobile", the demand for a Facebook app, and the success of alternative Facebook apps for the iPad suggest that there ...
The Internet is abuzz with reports that Facebook will finally come out with a dedicated iPad app.
Facebook plans to release an iPad app in the coming weeks featuring a "slick design," new Facebook Chat and Groups functionality, and an "amazing" photo and video experience, according to reports.
Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen has <a href="http://www.ct.gov/ag/lib/ag/press_releases/2011/061611facebook.pdf">expressed concern</a> that Facebook's "Tag Suggestions" face recognition feature compromises consumer privacy, and asked for ...
Have we finally grown tired of Facebook? According to Inside Facebook, more than five per cent of U.S. users abandoned Facebook in May -- that's about six million people who have stopped "liking" the world's largest social network. Six million people...
NEW YORK -- Foursquare, the mobile social media service built around users "checking in" to their current locations, is adding around a million users a month and should cross the 10 million mark next week, co-founder Dennis Croley said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA