The business world is littered with examples of companies that failed to identify and enter new markets (think Blockbuster). And then there are those that do well in their core market, but because that area grows less relevant over time the companies...
Facebook on Wednesday announced a new video chat capability it will roll out in conjunction with Skype, in what the social-networking giant said is the first of many announcements of new applications to come in the next couple of months.
Last week, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that his company will be "launching something awesome" on Wednesday. Little additional information is available about what it could be, although we can take some educated guesses based on Facebook's priori...
Wish you were on Google's new social networking service, Google+?
The world is already abuzz about Google+, even though it's not accessible to most. Still, many doubt that anyone, even the mighty one from Mountain View, can catch up to Facebook's half a billion (at least) active users. Unless, maybe there was a sim...
I have been using Google+ for a few days now, and so far I have had had a few complaints about the new Google social network.
The New York man suing Facebook and its founder Mark Zuckerberg for a massive stake worth billions of dollars in the company has suffered several setbacks recently in the case, according to published reports.
Google recently launched Google+, the company's latest attempt to get social networking right after its social disaster, Google Buzz. After trying out Google's new social network for several hours, I think Google may have finally figured out how to d...
Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss were back in court on Thursday, a day after their lawyers had submitted to a court in California that they would not appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court their US$65 million settlement with Facebook and its CEO Mark Zuckerber...
The Winklevoss twins have decided to drop their long-drawn legal battle with Facebook and its founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, and accept an earlier US$65 million settlement.
Vodafone is expected to launch the HTC ChaCha and Salsa Android phones next month, after HTC sent out an invitation to journalists for a media launch event on 30 June.
Only two social networking sites make minors' profiles private by default, according to a test of 14 such sites conducted for the European Commission.
By the end of this year, the world's population is expected to hit 7 billion. That's a huge number, but it pales in comparison to the 60 billion to 100 billion photos Facebook has reportedly stored on its servers.
There is mounting speculation that a Facebook app for the iPad is imminent. Despite Mark Zuckerberg's assertion that the "iPad isn't mobile", the demand for a Facebook app, and the success of alternative Facebook apps for the iPad suggest that there ...
The Internet is abuzz with reports that Facebook will finally come out with a dedicated iPad app.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT