Facebook announced Tuesday that it will be introducing a handful of privacy changes to their 750 million users. AllthingsD reports that the new privacy features will go into effect on August 25, initially to only one percent of all Facebook users.
Facebook isn't just rolling out new sharing features similar to Googe+, the company is altering its location-based check-in service, Places.
The Google +1 button just got a lot more useful -- and a lot more like Facebook's "Like" button -- by adding the ability to share +1 recommendations with other people on Google+.
Privacy advocates and security experts have given Facebook a preliminary thumbs-up on the upcoming changes designed to improve privacy controls on its site.
Facebook Tuesday announced changes to its user interface that are designed to improve user privacy and make the social network's privacy options easier to find.
Just moments after a 5.9 magnitude earthquake hit the East Coast on Tuesday afternoon, Twitter and Facebook lit up with the news.
Facebook is making a series of design changes to the site to make it clearer to users who can see the content that they post, an issue Google has been criticizing Facebook about since it launched its own social network, Google+, in June.
A German privacy protection authority is calling on organizations there to close their Facebook fan pages and remove the social networking site's "Like" button from their websites, arguing that Facebook harvests data in violation of German and Europe...
Special episodes of the popular motoring-cum-light-entertainment TV show Top Gear are to be made available to watch through Facebook in Australia and New Zealand, as well as internationally in the US, Europe and Canada.
Google+ users can now have a video-watching party on YouTube.
Facebook has published a free, 20-page guide aimed at teens, their parents and teachers that explains best practices for protecting their safety and privacy on the site.
Facebook has revamped the interface of the console that its external developers use to manage their applications for the social networking site.
In a strong message to those who incite violence on social networks, a British court sentenced two men to four years in prison for using Facebook to try to organize a riot. It's the sternest punishment yet for abuse of social networks during the U.K....
When Greg Martin [cq] returned home last Wednesday morning after a night of intense rioting in London, his West End apartment had been ransacked.
Scrambling to deter future violent rioting, the U.K. government is considering shutting down social networks such as Twitter and Facebook during civil disturbances, but the heavy-handed proposal is already drawing criticism.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD