Because that's what's confusing about Twitter: the stars.
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
Facebook is on an aggressive push to gain users in emerging markets and on Thursday began tackling a new task: making money from them.
Reporting its third-quarter earnings, Google also talked about how vital machine learning will be to its future.
Ireland's Data Protection Commissioner has agreed to investigate a complaint alleging that Facebook gave U.S. intelligence agencies bulk access to its users' personal data.
Facebook will now warn people if it has a strong suspicion an account is being targeted by a nation-state.
Facebook updated its iOS app for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, and we also found great iOS updates for Day One and TripAdvisor.
As part of its push to deliver free basic Internet services to developing countries, Facebook has teamed with Eutelsat to rent the entire capacity of the AMOS-6 broadband satellite to deliver connectivity to Africa.
But you won't be able to use Facebook's Dislike button to let your uncle know his racist posts are unwelcome.
Facebook is making changes to its Pages service to attract more businesses, in part by giving them a new way to showcase their products.
It'll now be easier for the 300 million users of the popular Instagram photo-sharing app to share private messages.
Earlier this week, one billion people logged into Facebook in a single day, marking a new milestone for the social network.
Facebook is improving its technology to better identify videos uploaded to its site without the permission of copyright holders.
When it comes to questions asked online, which ones are best handled by a machine, and which ones require human intervention? Facebook thinks it can perform the triage with M, its new personal digital assistant.
Facebook reveals techniques it used to reduced the number of elusive memory errors that would crash its iOS app
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - PHPNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationACT