Sharp is thinking big with its newest round of HDTVs, led by a whopping 70-inch LED back-lit HDTV.
Beats deadline for filing amended complaint, lists wide array of online software, services Beats deadline for filing amended complaint, lists wide array of online software, services
When a photo of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg meeting with the head of China's largest search engine hit the Internet, speculation began to run wild.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg visited the campus of China's largest search engine Baidu on Monday, meeting with the company's CEO Robin Li and other senior staff.
We were wrong -- so far -- that Carol Bartz would be ousted as Yahoo CEO by the end of this year, but we were right that Apple's tablet, whose name wasn't known at the end of last year, would be huge. OK, so that second one was probably a given, but ...
Facebook mistakenly set a slew of new features live on Thursday, and only pulled them down after the Internet took notice.
Android's Nexus S may have just been released, but the guys over at XDA have already had their way with the device, and managed to make a permanent root for it.
Not long after being criticized for not knowing how to make money, Facebook is looking to reel in more than $2 billion in sales in 2010.
Facebook users in the United States will be able to use a face detection feature for photos, making the tagging process easier. The feature, which debuts next week, uses face recognition software to look through your current photos and will match peo...
The ballots have been cast, the votes have been counted, the results are in, and once again, I was robbed. Instead of being named Time's Person of the Year, they gave it to that sweaty creep Zuckerberg.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has finished as a runner-up to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg as Time's 2010 Person of the Year.
The man behind the world's largest social network has been named Time's Person of the Year.
Microsoft on Wednesday showed how Facebook friends will be able to influence Bing users' search results, as part of a wide-ranging update on search that also included developments for its image, maps and mobile services.
Wayne Chang is suing Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss -- who are suing Mark Zuckerberg -- for cutting him out of their Facebook/ConnectU settlement.
A prominent Wall Street analyst declared Friday that Windows Phone 7 has seen a "successful launch" and that Microsoft will heavily market the new platform further, leading to a possible pitched battle against Android smartphones that would leave the...
Latest News Articles
- Acer ships first Chromebooks with Intel's Core i3 chip
- Malware hidden in Chinese inventory scanners targeted logistics, shipping firms
- Google gets a helping hand from Microsoft, IBM, Red Hat
- US chases supercomputing crown with multipetaflop Trinity system
- Oracle gives sneak peek at its plans for OpenWorld
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW