Four months after Facebook released a native app for iOS, a corresponding Android version is available. The app, written with native code (instead of HTML 5) that the company says is twice as fast as the previous app, has no significant new features ...
Facebook has launched a new version of its app for Android smartphones that promises users speedier access to their messages, timeline and news.
U.S. law enforcement agencies with the help of Facebook have arrested 10 persons from various countries in connection with international cybercrime rings that targeted users on the social network.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
German consumer organizations are suing Facebook because the social network keeps sharing personal data with third-party app makers without getting explicit consent from users.
Facebook is in talks with Microsoft over a potential deal to buy Microsoft's Atlas ad serving platform, a component of Microsoft's US$6 billion acquisition of aQuantive in 2007, according to published reports.
Twitter has restricted the ability of attackers to post tweets and perform other actions on behalf of many users who have phone numbers associated with their accounts, but some users need to enable a PIN option in order to be protected.
Privacy campaign group Europe vs. Facebook has threatened to take the Irish Data Protection Commissioner to court if it is not satisfied with the DPC's final responses to its 22 complaints about Facebook's privacy policies, and appealed for donations...
A court in California has given its preliminary approval to a revised class settlement in a lawsuit brought against Facebook by users who claimed that their names and likeness were used without their prior consent in "Sponsored Stories" advertisement...
Attackers can read emails, contacts and other private data from the accounts of Yahoo users who visit a malicious page by abusing a feature present on Yahoo's Developer Network website, according to an independent security researcher.
A security researcher published on Friday another attack on Facebook's Instagram photo-sharing service that could allow a hacker to seize control of a victim's account.
Facebook has broadly launched a feature it began testing earlier this year that automatically syncs photos you take on your mobile phone to a private album on the social network where you can later choose to share them if you want.
Facebook and Zynga have loosened their ties in an amended agreement that does away with most of Facebook's exclusive rights to Zynga games, but also permits Facebook to develop its own games from March next year.
Microsoft is linking malicious software analysts with online advertising fraud experts in an effort to disrupt click fraud, a scam where advertisers pay for worthless clicks.
Facebook is going to great lengths to encourage its staff to switch from the iPhone to Android.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadVIC
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW