U.S. law enforcement agencies with the help of Facebook have arrested 10 persons from various countries in connection with international cybercrime rings that targeted users on the social network.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
German consumer organizations are suing Facebook because the social network keeps sharing personal data with third-party app makers without getting explicit consent from users.
Facebook is in talks with Microsoft over a potential deal to buy Microsoft's Atlas ad serving platform, a component of Microsoft's US$6 billion acquisition of aQuantive in 2007, according to published reports.
Twitter has restricted the ability of attackers to post tweets and perform other actions on behalf of many users who have phone numbers associated with their accounts, but some users need to enable a PIN option in order to be protected.
Privacy campaign group Europe vs. Facebook has threatened to take the Irish Data Protection Commissioner to court if it is not satisfied with the DPC's final responses to its 22 complaints about Facebook's privacy policies, and appealed for donations...
A court in California has given its preliminary approval to a revised class settlement in a lawsuit brought against Facebook by users who claimed that their names and likeness were used without their prior consent in "Sponsored Stories" advertisement...
Attackers can read emails, contacts and other private data from the accounts of Yahoo users who visit a malicious page by abusing a feature present on Yahoo's Developer Network website, according to an independent security researcher.
A security researcher published on Friday another attack on Facebook's Instagram photo-sharing service that could allow a hacker to seize control of a victim's account.
Facebook has broadly launched a feature it began testing earlier this year that automatically syncs photos you take on your mobile phone to a private album on the social network where you can later choose to share them if you want.
Facebook and Zynga have loosened their ties in an amended agreement that does away with most of Facebook's exclusive rights to Zynga games, but also permits Facebook to develop its own games from March next year.
Microsoft is linking malicious software analysts with online advertising fraud experts in an effort to disrupt click fraud, a scam where advertisers pay for worthless clicks.
Facebook is going to great lengths to encourage its staff to switch from the iPhone to Android.
Two digital rights group urged Facebook on Tuesday to halt changes to its governance and data use policies, warning the modifications could increase privacy risks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia