Hate speech has no place on the Internet, Facebook says, and this week it put at least some of its money where its mouth is.
Parse, the development platform provider owned by Facebook, announced on Monday a pair of new tools aimed at helping developers build apps for the Apple Watch and the new Apple TV.
The Zuckerberg Chan Initiative will focus on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people and building strong communities.
Facebook is making it easier for app developers to build programs that work for people who are visually impaired after the company updated its React and React Native programming frameworks on Monday.
Facebook quietly released a new Work Chat app that connects its popular consumer messaging service to its privately-available work social network.
Because that's what's confusing about Twitter: the stars.
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
Facebook is on an aggressive push to gain users in emerging markets and on Thursday began tackling a new task: making money from them.
Reporting its third-quarter earnings, Google also talked about how vital machine learning will be to its future.
Ireland's Data Protection Commissioner has agreed to investigate a complaint alleging that Facebook gave U.S. intelligence agencies bulk access to its users' personal data.
Facebook will now warn people if it has a strong suspicion an account is being targeted by a nation-state.
Facebook updated its iOS app for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, and we also found great iOS updates for Day One and TripAdvisor.
As part of its push to deliver free basic Internet services to developing countries, Facebook has teamed with Eutelsat to rent the entire capacity of the AMOS-6 broadband satellite to deliver connectivity to Africa.
But you won't be able to use Facebook's Dislike button to let your uncle know his racist posts are unwelcome.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW