Besides connecting with friends, Facebook is fast becoming the place to watch videos. Billions of videos.
Facebook continued growing its business with ads placed on small screens last quarter, when it generated 73 percent of its sales from mobile ads.
Facebook wants to mesh its massive social network with phone communications so that it can provide its members with useful information about people at the other end of the line.
IBM sales slide again...Mobilegeddon is here...SAP gains on weak euro...and more tech news.
Paul Ceglia, who for years has claimed to own 50 percent of Facebook, was denied a bid to revive his case against the company in a U.S. appeals court on Monday.
The writing's on the wall about the short supply of IPv4 addresses, and IPv6 has been around since 1999. Then why does the new protocol still make up just a fraction of the Internet?
Facebook has tripled its detection and elimination of "fake" likes, which can artificially inflate a brand's prominence on the site and deceive users, the company said on Friday.
Increasingly, computers are deciding what news stories we read, and may even end up teaching our children to speak. But whether we should allow them to is becoming the subject of a heated debate related to the use of algorithms.
Instagram is clarifying its rules around sexual, illegal and other inappropriate content, including posts involving revenge porn.
IBM has joined an increasing number of vendors who are pushing for real-time cybersecurity information sharing among private and public organizations, researchers and other network defenders.
Europe has a hard case to make against Google... Apple buys Israeli imaging company... Twitter revamps homepage with content... and more tech news
A project by Facebook-backed Internet.org to offer people access to select online services without data charges has run into trouble in India, after the program was criticized by net neutrality activists.
EU charges Google with antitrust and opens Android probe... Intel sales down along with PCs... new lawsuits challenge net neutrality... and more tech news.
A program that pays researchers for information on software vulnerabilities, the Internet Bug Bounty (IBB), will now also reward those who develop tools and techniques to spot bugs.
You've probably heard about the looming shortage of Internet addresses, even if you've never gone looking for one. But depending on what websites you visit and how you get to them, you may be helping to solve it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Nvidia attempts to ease the path to deep learning
- FBI chief warns that terrorists hide behind encrypted communications
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW