Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
Now you and 49 of your closest friends can have a free, voice call on Facebook Messenger.
Facebook bet big on hardware and software, but instead of selling its own network infrastructure products, transmission technology or 3D video camera systems, the company open sourced all of its related designs so they're available to competitors for...
Facebook expects Social VR to help people make more connections that no longer depend on location and proximity.
If there are two hot new tech trends that make their users look colossally dumb, they're virtual reality and selfie sticks. At its F8 developer conference today, Facebook showed how the two can be brought together in an unholy marriage.
Facebook is doubling down on its investment in video with a new tool that will help hardware makers build devices to stream live to the social networking service.
Facebook will make the camera's hardware and software all open-source, starting this summer.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Facebook plans to unveil two projects on Wednesday that promise to improve Internet connectivity for users in cities and urban areas.
Facebook Messenger users will be able to talk with automated bots using a new set of developer tools that the social networking company announced Tuesday during its F8 conference in San Francisco.
Facebook is expanding its developer platform to help users save content and share quotes through new services that it announced at its F8 developer conference in San Francisco Tuesday.
Facebook is giving developers a whole host of new tools that are designed to help them better access and engage with users, including improved analytics and new ways to let users log in to an app.
Facebook will take an affiliate cut, but convenience fees will probably stay the same.
The idea is to use AI to simulate human conversation to do things like help customers or to book a last-minute table at a restaurant, among other things.
Users of Outlook for iOS and Android now have new ways to get important reminders and events into their calendars, thanks to integrations that Microsoft unveiled Thursday morning.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | MSP backgroundVIC
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Security Solution Architect - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW