Facebook is giving developers a whole host of new tools that are designed to help them better access and engage with users, including improved analytics and new ways to let users log in to an app.
Facebook will take an affiliate cut, but convenience fees will probably stay the same.
The idea is to use AI to simulate human conversation to do things like help customers or to book a last-minute table at a restaurant, among other things.
Users of Outlook for iOS and Android now have new ways to get important reminders and events into their calendars, thanks to integrations that Microsoft unveiled Thursday morning.
With images an ever-growing proportion of what we share on social networks, Facebook fears that users with visual impairments may be missing out.
A key part of Facebook's ambitious plan to deliver Internet connectivity via drone is an air-to-ground laser link that will connect the high-flying aircraft to the Internet, and on Tuesday, Facebook showed off important progress it's made in realizin...
Facebook may be abusing a dominant position in the market for social networks to impose unfair privacy policies on its users, Germany's antitrust authority suspects.
Despite the recent government-mandated halt of its Free Basics Internet program, Facebook will keep on working in India's telecommunications sector, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on Monday.
For a teenage Mark Zuckerberg, high school mathematics class meant dreams of traveling to distant worlds through virtual reality. Those ideas stayed with him as he grew Facebook into the mammoth it's become today, and they're now guiding him as he po...
Facebook has just given developers a year to stop relying on its hosted Parse services, announcing it will shut down the services it acquired when it purchased the company of the same name in 2013.
Facebook is considering a dedicated service or page where users will be able watch videos and not be bothered by other content.
Facebook plans to add five new reactions to the iconic Like button in the next few weeks.
Hate speech has no place on the Internet, Facebook says, and this week it put at least some of its money where its mouth is.
Parse, the development platform provider owned by Facebook, announced on Monday a pair of new tools aimed at helping developers build apps for the Apple Watch and the new Apple TV.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCBI Technical LeadACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW