Apple, Facebook and Amazon.com have increased their expenses on trying to influence U.S. politicians and policy at the federal level, but Google still outstrips them in spending though it reduced expenditure in the second quarter.
Google results show slowing growth... embedded SIM cards on the way... Reddit's new rules lack muscle... and more tech news.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
Facebook's Internet.org could face regulation in India after a government-appointed committee on net neutrality said that content and application providers cannot be allowed to act as gatekeepers to the Internet.
Facebook lets you organize your news feed... OPM leaked personal data on 21.5 million people... OpenSSL bug less serious than feared... and more tech news
Facebook is adjusting its news feed and adding a tool that will let users pick the content that appears at the top of their news feeds, among other new features.
U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter will renew his appeal to businesses to work more closely with the military on Thursday when he speaks to an audience of top executives at the Sun Valley conference in Idaho.
The hackers that targeted Twitter, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft developers two years ago have escalated their economic espionage efforts as they seek confidential business information and intellectual property they can profit from.
Google drives to Austin... Survey Monkey names new CEO... Microsoft may announce more layoffs... and more tech news
Facebook is building a new datacentre in Fort Worth, Texas, that will be powered entirely by renewable energy.
Facebook is preparing a new way to show videos on the social network and opening the door to a new source of advertising revenue at the same time.
Court says NSA can keep collecting phone records... Vandals cut cables again... Leap second largely trouble-free... and more tech news
Facebook uses an algorithm for its News Feed, but CEO Mark Zuckerberg is after something much bigger: One that governs all human relationships.
When the Supreme Court issued its historic ruling on Friday legalizing same-sex marriage across the U.S., many of the biggest technology companies embraced the decision with characteristic flair through social media, on their sites, and with tools th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LibreOffice gets major update with version 5, is now Windows 10 compatible
- SDN switches aren't hard to compromise, researcher says
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, August 5
- File sync services provide covert way to control hacked computers
- Samsung adds payments to its smart TVs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW