Drivers of buses that shuttle employees to Facebook's campus have decided to unionize, reflecting an increasingly assertive contract workforce at tech companies in California.
Facebook is working on a collaboration tool for businesses called "Facebook at Work" in a bid to compete with similar tools from Google, LinkedIn and Microsoft.
Facebook lets its users control whether other people can see the information they post, but when it comes to controlling what Facebook itself gets to see, privacy-conscious users are out of luck.
The traffic inside Facebook's data centers is growing so fast that the company is changing the basic architecture of its networks in order to keep up.
Matt Corddry, Facebook's director of hardware engineering, should be grateful to Tesla. Not because he drives one (he doesn't), but because the popularity of its electric cars could help Facebook take a little more cost out of running its data center...
Online service providers need to do a better job telling users what information will be gathered about them and how it will be used, a top official at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Wednesday.
Internet companies have run amok with our personal data, and people aren't entirely sure what to do about it, judging from the results of a new survey.
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it's worth fewer with a lousy caption -- and let's not even get into hashtags -- so Instagram is trying to help users clean things up.
Facebook's Messenger is now one of the most used mobile messaging apps in the world, with more than 500 million people logging in monthly, the company said Monday.
Facebook is giving users more options to control what content they see in their feeds.
Certificate authority DigiCert is considering issuing SSL certificates to more Tor .onion address owners after recently providing Facebook with one.
If you think your Facebook feed has a lot of video now, just wait.
Facebook has come up with a new way of ranking and categorizing Android phones -- something it hopes will keep mobile users engaged with its app while helping to determine what features and content they should see.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Blackberry reports falling revenue, but loss shrinks
- Microsoft helps boost Android, iOS app performance with offline access
- Microsoft files suit against alleged tech support scammers
- Casio's latest Exilim high-speed camera can sync with up to seven others
- Critical vulnerability in Git clients puts developers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.