Intel, Micron unveil a new class of memory...Facebook's mobile revenue tipped to rise again...New drones help drivers with tricky deliveries...and more tech news.
Facebook is inviting additional mobile operators to take part in Internet.org, its project to bring Internet access to poorly connected parts of the world.
Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
An appeals court has ruled that shareholders cannot sue Facebook or Mark Zuckerberg in a case that accused the company of withholding key financial information from the public until after its IPO.
Nokia Here goes to car makers...Bill proposes automotive security standard...Microsoft write down leads to quarterly loss....and more tech news.
The online advertising industry is marshaling a fresh effort to fight click fraud, which steals money from advertisers and undermines faith in online campaigns.
A New York judge ruled Tuesday that Facebook has no legal standing to challenge the constitutionality of search warrants served on its users, highlighting the limits to online companies' abilities to protect user privacy.
Tech companies including Google, Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Facebook are backing Samsung Electronics as it appeals a court ruling to pay Apple almost US$1 billion in damages in a patent infringement suit.
Apple, Facebook and Amazon.com have increased their expenses on trying to influence U.S. politicians and policy at the federal level, but Google still outstrips them in spending though it reduced expenditure in the second quarter.
Google results show slowing growth... embedded SIM cards on the way... Reddit's new rules lack muscle... and more tech news.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
Facebook's Internet.org could face regulation in India after a government-appointed committee on net neutrality said that content and application providers cannot be allowed to act as gatekeepers to the Internet.
Facebook lets you organize your news feed... OPM leaked personal data on 21.5 million people... OpenSSL bug less serious than feared... and more tech news
Facebook is adjusting its news feed and adding a tool that will let users pick the content that appears at the top of their news feeds, among other new features.
U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter will renew his appeal to businesses to work more closely with the military on Thursday when he speaks to an audience of top executives at the Sun Valley conference in Idaho.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 launch draws a small group of Microsoft diehards in Boston
- Yahoo unveils app for texting with silent video
- HTC to reveal Vive final design and controller details in October
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- After Windows 8 debacle, OEMs wax rhapsodic over Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC