Facebook is giving VR developers the ability to embed 360-degree photo and video capture in their experiences with a new software development kit made available Wednesday.
Facebook’s bumpy introduction of bot capabilities inside its Messenger service may be saved by an unlikely candidate: business users.
Facebook is making it possible to hang out with your friends in virtual reality using Spaces , a new app the company launched Tuesday for the Oculus Rift. The app will allow people to join a shared, immersive video call, represented by a personalized...
Facebook's efforts to embed camera functionality in all the apps it runs isn’t just a push to crush Snapchat. The company will be using those cameras as a way to create a developer platform for augmented reality, CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed Tuesday.
Facebook’s popular app login tools are getting an update to better serve international users, the company announced Tuesday.
If your Facebook feed has a rocket-ship icon, it's because the social media platform is testing a secondary news feed with users worldwide.
Now anyone can use Facebook as a donation platform for their classroom, an ill loved one, and other worthy causes, similar to GoFundMe.
Before you share that story, Facebook wants you to know its facts are in dispute.
Facebook's new streaming software and hardware support for personal live videos is a shot across Twitch's bow, but Twitch shouldn't sweat it.
Fake news is being blamed for the outcome of the U.S. election and also a gunman firing a shot in a pizza restaurant because he believed it was the home of a child sex abuse ring involving Hilary Clinton. We explain what is fake news and how to tell ...
Prophet is aimed specifically at business problems such as computer infrastructure capacity planning.
Facebook's Community Help feature lets you give or seek shelter, food, and other forms of assistance.
Forgot your password? Well, Facebook wants to help you recover your account. The company is releasing an open source protocol that’ll let third-party sites recover a user’s account through Facebook, or any trusted service.
Facebook released its list of the most discussed topics for 2016. It ain't pretty.
Facebook is turning to its user base to help solve its clickbait and fake news problems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Automation) - Finance - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTHR Learning Management ExpertNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- CCTraining Lead - TelcoVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- FTSAP SD/MM ConsultantNSW
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW