Facebook has just given developers a year to stop relying on its hosted Parse services, announcing it will shut down the services it acquired when it purchased the company of the same name in 2013.
Facebook is considering a dedicated service or page where users will be able watch videos and not be bothered by other content.
Facebook plans to add five new reactions to the iconic Like button in the next few weeks.
Hate speech has no place on the Internet, Facebook says, and this week it put at least some of its money where its mouth is.
Parse, the development platform provider owned by Facebook, announced on Monday a pair of new tools aimed at helping developers build apps for the Apple Watch and the new Apple TV.
The Zuckerberg Chan Initiative will focus on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people and building strong communities.
Facebook is making it easier for app developers to build programs that work for people who are visually impaired after the company updated its React and React Native programming frameworks on Monday.
Facebook quietly released a new Work Chat app that connects its popular consumer messaging service to its privately-available work social network.
Because that's what's confusing about Twitter: the stars.
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
Facebook is on an aggressive push to gain users in emerging markets and on Thursday began tackling a new task: making money from them.
Reporting its third-quarter earnings, Google also talked about how vital machine learning will be to its future.
Ireland's Data Protection Commissioner has agreed to investigate a complaint alleging that Facebook gave U.S. intelligence agencies bulk access to its users' personal data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC