Facebook has just given developers a year to stop relying on its hosted Parse services, announcing it will shut down the services it acquired when it purchased the company of the same name in 2013.
Facebook is considering a dedicated service or page where users will be able watch videos and not be bothered by other content.
Facebook plans to add five new reactions to the iconic Like button in the next few weeks.
Hate speech has no place on the Internet, Facebook says, and this week it put at least some of its money where its mouth is.
Parse, the development platform provider owned by Facebook, announced on Monday a pair of new tools aimed at helping developers build apps for the Apple Watch and the new Apple TV.
The Zuckerberg Chan Initiative will focus on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people and building strong communities.
Facebook is making it easier for app developers to build programs that work for people who are visually impaired after the company updated its React and React Native programming frameworks on Monday.
Facebook quietly released a new Work Chat app that connects its popular consumer messaging service to its privately-available work social network.
Because that's what's confusing about Twitter: the stars.
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
Facebook is on an aggressive push to gain users in emerging markets and on Thursday began tackling a new task: making money from them.
Reporting its third-quarter earnings, Google also talked about how vital machine learning will be to its future.
Ireland's Data Protection Commissioner has agreed to investigate a complaint alleging that Facebook gave U.S. intelligence agencies bulk access to its users' personal data.
Facebook will now warn people if it has a strong suspicion an account is being targeted by a nation-state.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW