At 140 feet, it has the wingspan of a Boeing 737, but carries no passengers -- and it's much lighter too, weighing in at no more than 1,000 pounds. And within the next couple months, Facebook hopes to get its drone off the ground on an inaugural test...
Obama wants to boost U.S. supercomputing power...OPM, Anthem hackers also hit United Airlines...Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers...and more tech news.
When people grow tired of posting photos and videos on social media, what then? Virtual-reality posts, according to Mark Zuckerberg.
Facebook has posted strong sales results for the second quarter, showing continued success in its advertising business, though its costs also rose sharply.
Intel, Micron unveil a new class of memory...Facebook's mobile revenue tipped to rise again...New drones help drivers with tricky deliveries...and more tech news.
Facebook is inviting additional mobile operators to take part in Internet.org, its project to bring Internet access to poorly connected parts of the world.
Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
An appeals court has ruled that shareholders cannot sue Facebook or Mark Zuckerberg in a case that accused the company of withholding key financial information from the public until after its IPO.
Nokia Here goes to car makers...Bill proposes automotive security standard...Microsoft write down leads to quarterly loss....and more tech news.
The online advertising industry is marshaling a fresh effort to fight click fraud, which steals money from advertisers and undermines faith in online campaigns.
A New York judge ruled Tuesday that Facebook has no legal standing to challenge the constitutionality of search warrants served on its users, highlighting the limits to online companies' abilities to protect user privacy.
Tech companies including Google, Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Facebook are backing Samsung Electronics as it appeals a court ruling to pay Apple almost US$1 billion in damages in a patent infringement suit.
Apple, Facebook and Amazon.com have increased their expenses on trying to influence U.S. politicians and policy at the federal level, but Google still outstrips them in spending though it reduced expenditure in the second quarter.
Google results show slowing growth... embedded SIM cards on the way... Reddit's new rules lack muscle... and more tech news.
Qualcomm hit with European antitrust probe...Intel slows down Moore's Law...Law enforcement shuts down hacking forum...and more tech news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's pay package for CEO Robbins is a sweet deal
- Mozilla CEO blasts Microsoft over Windows 10 defaults
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
- Facebook aims to launch unmanned drone by year-end
- Has the Apple Watch recorded $1 billion revenue in 87 days?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW