As complaints about Facebook continue to pile up to epic proportions, its competitors are receiving glittering press, financial support, and spikes in site traffic. Is this a signal that the Great Facebook Exodus has begun, and can the trend maintai...
Let's face it; the FIFA World Cup is the world's premier sporting event, bringing millions of people from around the globe together to watch the very best footballers battle it out.
Facebook appears to be working diligently at establishing itself as the site that people love to hate. Don't get me wrong, passionate views are a mark of success--just look at Microsoft, Apple, and Google. Still, the trick is to foster that passion (...
Facebook video game designers, including the creator of Civilization series Sid Meier, talk about the jump from developing traditional games to making games for what's become the biggest platform in the world.
Facebook wants to know "What's on your mind?" Twitter asks "What's happening?" But that's getting old already. The burning question for the next wave of social networking is "Where are you?"--and services like Foursquare, Gowalla, Brightkite, and Loo...
Facebook has been awarded a patent for "dynamically providing a news feed about a user of a social network."
Dear Facebook, I appreciate your service. I really do.
The most popular Web sites are under increasing pressure to add support for IPv6, a long-anticipated upgrade to IPv4, the Internet's main communications protocol.
Facebook is tracking your every move on the site -- or so says one purported Facebook employee, according to an anonymous interview with the Rumpus. In the interview, the Facebook employee, whose identity was protected so she wouldn't lose her job fo...
Lost in the flurry of products announcements at last week's Consumer Electronics Show was Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's suggestion on Friday that some aspects of privacy are a thing of the past. The Facebook founder's comments were part of an inter...
The experimental Fishbowl for Facebook application connects you with all your Facebook data without a browser. Its layout differs somewhat from what you'd get on the Web page, but it's otherwise pretty similar.
Facebook was built as a powerful social connector, allowing users to befriend others with similar interests, locations, schools, and more.
If you're one of the 63.7 million people playing the popular Farmville game on Facebook, you've probably noticed a change in how you earn points. FarmVille's parent company, Zynga, agreed last week to remove deceiving mobile subscriptions and "scammy...
Hot on the heels of a reported hijacking of hundreds of Facebook groups, a new variation on an old worm is crawling its way into the social network's walls.
Facebook is taking another step toward Twitterfication with the introduction of a new "@"-based tagging system for status updates.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW