Security firms today warned Mac users of a new Trojan horse that masquerades as a PDF document.
The hacker responsible for a stunning attack on a Dutch company that issues security certificates for websites warned on Monday that he would "strike back again," after previously breaching another company earlier this year.
A new Windows worm is working its way through company networks by taking advantage of weak passwords, security researchers said over the weekend.
For the fourth time in about a month, hackers have broken into a Sony network.
Sony is once again dealing with an apparent security breach -- this time a phishing attack on its Thai website. Earlier this morning, security company F-Secure posted a screen shot of a phishing site targeting an Italian bank that appeared to be hous...
An intruder has apparently broken into So-net, an internet service provider subsidiary of Sony, and stolen about $1200 worth of virtual tokens.
The source code and a manual to the popular crimeware creation kit Zeus has been leaked, perhaps giving defenders additional tools to fight infections but also raising concerns that criminals may use the source code to create a rapidly expanding comp...
Microsoft's popular free antivirus program Security Essentials has put in a mediocre showing in the latest quarterly tests from German test outfit AV-Test.org, finishing second bottom out of 22 products.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation warned computer users Tuesday that messages claiming to include photos and videos of Osama bin Laden's death actually contain a virus that could steal personal information.
Hackers today stepped up their use of Osama Bin Laden's death by shoving malware into PCs when users fall for phony claims of photographs and video, security researchers said today.
After several denial of service (DOS) attacks hit it over the weekend, WikiLeaks is now being hosted by Amazon servers in the U.S. and Ireland, IP traces conducted today show.
Microsoft Security Essentials is fake. Well, it is and it isn't. Microsoft Security Essentials is a free antimalware protection program from Microsoft, but a new malware threat identified by security software vendor F-Secure is also masquerading as M...
Smartphone exploits are coming, as cybercriminals start to figure out how to make money by hacking mobile devices, two mobile security experts said Tuesday.
The first wave of the "Here you have" virus seems to have run its course with removal of the malicious file from the site from which it was being downloaded, but keep an eye out for follow-up versions.
Facebook today said it has fixed the bug that allowed a spamming worm to automatically post messages to users' walls earlier this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW