LAS VEGAS - At Interop this week, Extreme Networks rolled out two new switches designed to migrate users from legacy data center infrastructures into cloud computing environments.
Extreme Networks is going mobile. The company today wheeled out a roadmap that will steer the company's product line toward mobile device and application access, availability and management support.
Network-1 Security Solutions, an acquirer and licensor of intellectual property, says it has settled its Power-over-Ethernet patent infringement case against Cisco and five other companies.
Extreme Networks is offering next-generation data centre products to enable the migration to virtualised data centres and new infrastructure solutions that feature high scalability, performance and simplicity.
Ethernet switch vendor Extreme Networks is replacing its CEO and laying off 70 employees in an effort to quickly improve the company's bottom line and set it up to run profitably with lower revenues.
Extreme Networks on Wednesday announced a new set of enterprise wireless LAN products based on Motorola technology as part of a broader partnership that will also produce a unified control system for both wired and wireless infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCProcurement and Categroy SpecialistWA
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC