LAS VEGAS - At Interop this week, Extreme Networks rolled out two new switches designed to migrate users from legacy data center infrastructures into cloud computing environments.
Extreme Networks is going mobile. The company today wheeled out a roadmap that will steer the company's product line toward mobile device and application access, availability and management support.
Network-1 Security Solutions, an acquirer and licensor of intellectual property, says it has settled its Power-over-Ethernet patent infringement case against Cisco and five other companies.
Extreme Networks is offering next-generation data centre products to enable the migration to virtualised data centres and new infrastructure solutions that feature high scalability, performance and simplicity.
Ethernet switch vendor Extreme Networks is replacing its CEO and laying off 70 employees in an effort to quickly improve the company's bottom line and set it up to run profitably with lower revenues.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA