The software that controls wireless networking chipsets made by Realtek Semiconductor contains a critical vulnerability that could allow attackers to compromise home routers.
SendGrid is resetting the passwords for all of its customers after an investigation showed a cyberattack it sustained earlier this month was more extensive than first realized.
WordPress patched a second critical vulnerability in its Web publishing platform on Monday, less than a week after fixing a similar problem.
Attackers can potentially snoop on the encrypted traffic of over 25,000 iOS applications due to a vulnerability in a popular open-source networking library.
SAP patched a flaw on Thursday that could allow an attacker to take complete control over a database, according to security vendor Trustwave.
Those using Magento's e-commerce platform should ensure they're using its latest software, as attackers are increasingly exploiting a flaw patched two months ago, security companies warned.
A serious flaw in a component that's used to authenticate clients on Wi-Fi networks could expose Android, Linux, BSD, and possibly Windows and Mac OS X systems to attacks.
Ambiguous WordPress documentation led many plug-in and theme developers to make an error that exposed websites to cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
Apps used by millions of iPhone and iPad owners became vulnerable to snooping when a flaw was introduced into third-party code they used to establish HTTPS connections.
IBM has joined an increasing number of vendors who are pushing for real-time cybersecurity information sharing among private and public organizations, researchers and other network defenders.
An Egypt-based security researcher said Google has fixed an interesting vulnerability he and a colleague found in YouTube.
Dropbox said on Wednesday it will pay rewards to independent researchers who find software flaws in its applications, joining a growing list companies who see merit in crowdsourcing parts of their security testing.
AirDroid, a popular management tool for Android devices, has fixed a severe authentication software flaw in its Web interface that could give a hacker complete control over a mobile phone.
Adobe Systems released security patches Tuesday for ColdFusion, Flex and Flash Player, the latter addressing a flaw for which is an exploit is already available.
Oracle released patches for a total of 98 security issues across a wide range of products, including 14 in Java. This marks the last free patch for Java 7, users being encouraged to upgrade to version 8.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW