The software that controls wireless networking chipsets made by Realtek Semiconductor contains a critical vulnerability that could allow attackers to compromise home routers.
SendGrid is resetting the passwords for all of its customers after an investigation showed a cyberattack it sustained earlier this month was more extensive than first realized.
WordPress patched a second critical vulnerability in its Web publishing platform on Monday, less than a week after fixing a similar problem.
Attackers can potentially snoop on the encrypted traffic of over 25,000 iOS applications due to a vulnerability in a popular open-source networking library.
SAP patched a flaw on Thursday that could allow an attacker to take complete control over a database, according to security vendor Trustwave.
Those using Magento's e-commerce platform should ensure they're using its latest software, as attackers are increasingly exploiting a flaw patched two months ago, security companies warned.
A serious flaw in a component that's used to authenticate clients on Wi-Fi networks could expose Android, Linux, BSD, and possibly Windows and Mac OS X systems to attacks.
Ambiguous WordPress documentation led many plug-in and theme developers to make an error that exposed websites to cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
Apps used by millions of iPhone and iPad owners became vulnerable to snooping when a flaw was introduced into third-party code they used to establish HTTPS connections.
IBM has joined an increasing number of vendors who are pushing for real-time cybersecurity information sharing among private and public organizations, researchers and other network defenders.
An Egypt-based security researcher said Google has fixed an interesting vulnerability he and a colleague found in YouTube.
Dropbox said on Wednesday it will pay rewards to independent researchers who find software flaws in its applications, joining a growing list companies who see merit in crowdsourcing parts of their security testing.
AirDroid, a popular management tool for Android devices, has fixed a severe authentication software flaw in its Web interface that could give a hacker complete control over a mobile phone.
Adobe Systems released security patches Tuesday for ColdFusion, Flex and Flash Player, the latter addressing a flaw for which is an exploit is already available.
Oracle released patches for a total of 98 security issues across a wide range of products, including 14 in Java. This marks the last free patch for Java 7, users being encouraged to upgrade to version 8.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC