The U.S. Army's website was defaced and later brought down Monday, with the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) claiming responsibility.
The U.S. National Security Agency is reportedly intercepting Internet communications from U.S. residents without getting court-ordered warrants, in an effort to hunt down malicious hackers.
A researcher is warning that a gaming plug-in installed on over 200 million PCs contains a flaw that could let attackers steal users' data from websites they're logged into, such as their Web mail and social networking accounts.
In yet another testament of the awful state of home router security, a group of security researchers uncovered more than 60 vulnerabilities in 22 router models from different vendors, most of which were distributed by ISPs to customers.
A zero-day software vulnerability in the firmware of older Apple computers could be used to slip hard-to-remove malware onto a computer, according to a security researcher.
Identifying users who access Tor hidden services -- websites that are only accessible inside the Tor anonymity network -- is easier than de-anonymizing users who use Tor to access regular Internet websites.
The majority of 3G and 4G USB modems offered by mobile operators to their customers have vulnerabilities in their Web-based management interfaces that could be exploited remotely when users visit compromised websites.
A fix has been released for a vulnerability in a widely used piece of code in Android devices, which could cause apps to crash or display unwanted dialog boxes.
Network-attached storage (NAS) manufacturer Synology fixed several vulnerabilities in its devices' software, one of which could allow attackers to compromise the data stored on them.
Cybercriminals have developed a Web-based attack tool to hijack routers on a large scale when users visit compromised websites or view malicious advertisements in their browsers.
Networking device manufacturers ZyXEL Communications and Netgear have confirmed that some of their routers are affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in a USB device-sharing service called NetUSB.
A vulnerability in Android's default Web browser lets attackers spoof the URL shown in the address bar, allowing for more credible phishing attacks.
You might not be used to the idea of a watch endangering your digital life, but you should: Apple's first update for Watch OS includes 14 security patches, and they're not trivial.
Computer security experts said they've found a new encryption flaw closely related to one found earlier this year that puts Web surfers' data at risk.
Millions of routers and other embedded devices are affected by a serious vulnerability that could allow hackers to compromise them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCCloud Specialist | CHEF | 3mth ContractVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCChange LeadACT
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW