Developers of the popular vBulletin Internet forum software have issued emergency patches Wednesday in order to fix a SQL injection vulnerability that could allow attackers to read and manipulate information stored in the databases of vBulletin-based...
Nine of Cisco's home and small office cable modems with router and wireless access point functionality need software updates to fix a critical vulnerability that could allow remote attackers to completely compromise them.
Google has set up an internal task force that will work to expose the activities and techniques of malicious Internet wrongdoers, aiming to cut down on the number of targeted cyberattacks.
Oracle has dispelled rumors that the upcoming security update for Java 7 and those it will release in the future might not work on Windows XP.
Popular password manager LastPass said it fixed two vulnerabilities that were found last year. The disclosure comes just ahead of a security conference where a research paper describing the problems is due to be presented.
Financial and business information was stolen from several shipping and logistics firms by sophisticated malware hiding in inventory scanners manufactured by a Chinese company.
Another month of security updates from Microsoft means, once again, another round of fixes for the company's Internet Explorer (IE) Web browser, as well as a set of updates for the Windows operating system, for both the server and desktop editions.
Implementation issues with AVG Secure Search, a browser toolbar from antivirus vendor AVG Technologies that's supposed to protect users from malicious websites, could have allowed remote attackers to execute malicious code on computers.
A vulnerability present in most Android devices allows apps to initiate unauthorized phone calls, disrupt ongoing calls and execute special codes that can trigger other rogue actions.
An Australian teenager has accepted a caution from police rather than face charges for discovering a vulnerability in the website of one of the country's public transport authorities late last year.
Attackers injected malicious code into Dailymotion.com, a popular video sharing website, and redirected visitors to Web-based exploits that installed malware.
Two SQL injection vulnerabilities were patched in Ruby on Rails, a popular open-source Web development framework used by some high-profile websites.
An unprotected SSH access key left inside the Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager product for remote support purposes allows attackers to take complete control of affected deployments.
A critical vulnerability found in a WordPress plug-in that has been downloaded over 1.7 million times allows potential attackers to take complete control of blogs that use it.
Microsoft has backtracked on a plan to stop sending email-based notifications about security bulletins starting this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW