VMware started patching its products against the critical Heartbleed flaw that puts encrypted communications at risk, and plans to have updates ready for all affected products by Saturday.
The source code of TrueCrypt, a popular disk encryption tool, is not the most polished work of programming, but it has no critical flaws or intentional backdoors, security testers concluded in a report released Monday.
Canada's tax authority and a popular British parenting website both lost user data after attackers exploited the Heartbleed SSL vulnerability, they said Monday.
Akamai Technologies, whose network handles up to 30 percent of all Internet traffic, said Sunday a researcher found a fault in custom code that the company thought shielded most of its customers from the Heartbleed bug.
Four researchers working separately have demonstrated a server's private encryption key can be obtained using the Heartbleed bug, an attack thought possible but unconfirmed.
Website operators should assess their whole Web infrastructure when patching the critical Heartbleed flaw in OpenSSL, otherwise they risk leaving important components open to remote attacks, despite fixing the problem on their publicly facing servers...
Website and server administrators will have to spend considerable time, effort and money to mitigate all the security risks associated with Heartbleed, one of the most severe vulnerabilities to endanger encrypted SSL communications in recent years.
BlackBerry released a security update for its BlackBerry 10 OS to address a critical vulnerability that could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on affected devices.
Adobe Systems released security updates for Flash Player and AIR in order to address four critical vulnerabilities that could lead to arbitrary code execution and information disclosure.
Attackers exploited a vulnerability in a popular video-sharing site to hijack users' browsers for use in a large-scale distributed denial-of-service attack, according to researchers from Web security firm Incapsula.
Home routers and other consumer embedded devices are plagued by basic vulnerabilities and can't be easily secured by non-technical users, which means they'll likely continue to be targeted in what has already become an increasing trend of mass attack...
A botnet that was slowly shrinking has taken on a new trick: brute-forcing routers set to easy-to-guess credentials.
Security researchers released technical details and proof-of-concept code for 30 security issues affecting Oracle's Java Cloud Service, some of which could allow attackers to compromise business-critical Java applications deployed on it.
Tesla Motors accounts are protected only by simple passwords, making it easy for hackers to potentially track and unlock cars, according to a security researcher.
Cisco Systems released security updates for its IOS software used on routers, switches and other networking gear in order to fix seven vulnerabilities that could be exploited by attackers to impact the performance of affected devices or force them to...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Charter reportedly close to $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Sharp phone cameras play slow-motion video at 2,100 fps
- Amazon.com may be working on Etsy competitor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW