The latest statistics published by German police show that telecommunications data retention has had no positive impact on the number of cases solved.
The European Union data protection watchdog says that geo-location constitutes private data.
Europe's cybersecurity agency ENISA has raised concerns that a lack of information of the size and shape of the Internet infrastructure makes it vulnerable to attack. Meanwhile, the Hungarian Presidency of the European Union has warned that the Inter...
European Union plans to "create a single secure cyberspace" have come under fire from civil liberties groups, with many saying that they only serve to highlight how far the bloc still has to go in understanding the modern online world.
Some 55 percent of national information technology agencies would not know who to contact in the event of a European Union cyber attack, according to E.U. cybersecurity agency ENISA.
Take-up of e-procurement in the European Union remains stubbornly low despite efforts by authorities to make it more easily available and useable, although IT companies are among the first adopters.
The European Union has told the U.K. to change two pieces of tax legislation on the transfer of assets to non-U.K. resident companies or further action may be taken to force compliance.
European companies can now send personal data to Israel, after the European Commission deemed its data protection laws on a par with those of the European Union.
The UK is set to sign up to a European Union cyber security plan, as ministers warned that more needed to be done to tackle the growing threats.
New rules on disposing of your old laptop, printer or mobile phone look set to come into force in the European Union. The European Parliament on Thursday voted to pass stricter laws on how the bloc deals with electronic and electrical equipment waste...
Retaining telecommunications data is no help in fighting crime, according to a study of German police statistics, released Thursday. Indeed, it could even make matters worse, according to a civil liberties group.
The European Commission will launch a consultation Thursday to get feedback on modernizing the European Union's public procurement policy.
The European Union is giving €15.7 million (US$21.4 million) for a research project that will explore new technologies around cloud computing, including data mobility and secure access control.
The European Union is currently losing the race to fund and foster research, but the game isn't over, says Europe's digital agenda commissioner.
IBM on Wednesday said it was establishing a consortium with the European Union and universities to research new cloud-computing models to reduce the cost of hosting and maintaining Internet-based services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- FTMobility Developers x 4 (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW