The latest statistics published by German police show that telecommunications data retention has had no positive impact on the number of cases solved.
The European Union data protection watchdog says that geo-location constitutes private data.
Europe's cybersecurity agency ENISA has raised concerns that a lack of information of the size and shape of the Internet infrastructure makes it vulnerable to attack. Meanwhile, the Hungarian Presidency of the European Union has warned that the Inter...
European Union plans to "create a single secure cyberspace" have come under fire from civil liberties groups, with many saying that they only serve to highlight how far the bloc still has to go in understanding the modern online world.
Some 55 percent of national information technology agencies would not know who to contact in the event of a European Union cyber attack, according to E.U. cybersecurity agency ENISA.
Take-up of e-procurement in the European Union remains stubbornly low despite efforts by authorities to make it more easily available and useable, although IT companies are among the first adopters.
The European Union has told the U.K. to change two pieces of tax legislation on the transfer of assets to non-U.K. resident companies or further action may be taken to force compliance.
European companies can now send personal data to Israel, after the European Commission deemed its data protection laws on a par with those of the European Union.
The UK is set to sign up to a European Union cyber security plan, as ministers warned that more needed to be done to tackle the growing threats.
New rules on disposing of your old laptop, printer or mobile phone look set to come into force in the European Union. The European Parliament on Thursday voted to pass stricter laws on how the bloc deals with electronic and electrical equipment waste...
Retaining telecommunications data is no help in fighting crime, according to a study of German police statistics, released Thursday. Indeed, it could even make matters worse, according to a civil liberties group.
The European Commission will launch a consultation Thursday to get feedback on modernizing the European Union's public procurement policy.
The European Union is giving €15.7 million (US$21.4 million) for a research project that will explore new technologies around cloud computing, including data mobility and secure access control.
The European Union is currently losing the race to fund and foster research, but the game isn't over, says Europe's digital agenda commissioner.
IBM on Wednesday said it was establishing a consortium with the European Union and universities to research new cloud-computing models to reduce the cost of hosting and maintaining Internet-based services.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSupervisor / Team Leader - IT HealthcareQLD
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Writer - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD