From around the end of August, European Union telecoms providers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) will have to comply with new rules to ensure that customers in all E.U. countries receive the same information if their personal data is lost, stol...
Europe’s top privacy watchdog and the Digital Agenda Commissioner both said Monday that more transparency and trust is needed between the European Union and the United States following the Prism scandal.
The latest European Union survey of ICT in schools has found that 20 percent of secondary students have never or almost never used a computer in their school lessons.
Europe's top cybersecurity watchdog has warned that there are many problems with national or governmental Computer Emergency Response Teams (CERTs).
Chinese networking vendors Huawei Technologies and ZTE are competing unfairly in the European mobile infrastructure market, according to an analysis being circulated by the European Commission, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
Europe's top cyber security agency said on Tuesday that “a purely technical enforcement” of the proposed right to be forgotten is impossible.; However it suggested that search engine operators and sharing services within the European Union could be o...
A majority of European Internet users expect companies to ask for permission to track their activities online using cookies, privacy management company Truste said Thursday. But despite the 2009 introduction of the European Union's so-called cookie d...
The European Union's foreign ministers issued a statement on Thursday reiterating the rights of whistleblowing websites such as Wikileaks.
Almost 100 computer experts from 16 European countries jointly battled to hold off serious cyberattacks on the European Union's security agencies and power plants as part of a simulated exercise on Thursday.
Europe's Council of Ministers has said that all European Union countries must make the 800MHz band available for wireless broadband services by Jan. 1, 2013 as part of an ambitious deal agreed on Friday.
The days of European online shoppers getting the message "this product is not available in your country" could be numbered.
Large telecommunications companies must stop using copper-network pricing as a barrier to deploying fiber networks, or Europe will not meet its broadband targets, said the digital agenda commissioner on Monday.
A large group of digital rights organizations has demanded proof from the European Commission that the retention of data in the European Union is necessary and proportionate for fighting serious crime.
European Union states are failing to sufficiently protect children online, a new European Commission study contends.
Civil liberties groups will gather in Brussels Saturday to call for the abolition of the European Union's data retention directive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia