European Union data-protection reform proposals could undermine basic privacy rights globally, a growing chorus of critics say.
Despite privacy concerns and doubts over its usefulness, a plan to track passengers entering or leaving the European Union in a series of national databases is likely to become reality by the end of the year.
European Union lawmakers believe that micro-licensing could solve all user generated content problems (UCG) according to a European Commission document leaked on Monday.
The European Union will spend €1 billion on improving its digital services and high-speed broadband networks as part of a deal agreed on Wednesday.
The European Union is considering helping to fund a $185-million project to lay an undersea cable from Brazil to Europe.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President François Hollande will discuss this week how Europe can keep email traffic away from U.S. servers.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Thursday that allegations the United States’ National Security Agency hacked her phone is relevant for every citizen that needs to trust digital communications.
Seven top E.U. judges ruled Thursday that a leading Internet news website was legally responsible for offensive views posted by readers in the comments section.
The Internet service and telco provider to all the European Union’s official institutions was subjected to a malware attack that “no single company or authority could withstand on its own” admitted the company’s secretary general on Thursday.
A European Parliament's consumer protection committee has voted to standardize smartphone connectors in a move to reduce waste. As a result Apple may have to adopt microUSB for charging the iPad and iPhone.
European politicians on Tuesday demanded the suspension of a wide-reaching data sharing agreement between the United States and the European Union following allegations that the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) tapped into the international bank t...
European researchers using the European Union funded GEANT network will, from Wednesday, be able to access capacity of up to 2 terabits per second.
Removing mobile phone roaming charges in the European Union may prove more expensive for customers in the long run, a telecoms expert has warned.
E.U. politicians at both national and European level on Monday demanded that the United States answer allegations of spying on European Union embassies, while others called for asylum for NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia