European Union data-protection reform proposals could undermine basic privacy rights globally, a growing chorus of critics say.
Despite privacy concerns and doubts over its usefulness, a plan to track passengers entering or leaving the European Union in a series of national databases is likely to become reality by the end of the year.
European Union lawmakers believe that micro-licensing could solve all user generated content problems (UCG) according to a European Commission document leaked on Monday.
The European Union will spend €1 billion on improving its digital services and high-speed broadband networks as part of a deal agreed on Wednesday.
The European Union is considering helping to fund a $185-million project to lay an undersea cable from Brazil to Europe.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President François Hollande will discuss this week how Europe can keep email traffic away from U.S. servers.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Thursday that allegations the United States’ National Security Agency hacked her phone is relevant for every citizen that needs to trust digital communications.
Seven top E.U. judges ruled Thursday that a leading Internet news website was legally responsible for offensive views posted by readers in the comments section.
The Internet service and telco provider to all the European Union’s official institutions was subjected to a malware attack that “no single company or authority could withstand on its own” admitted the company’s secretary general on Thursday.
A European Parliament's consumer protection committee has voted to standardize smartphone connectors in a move to reduce waste. As a result Apple may have to adopt microUSB for charging the iPad and iPhone.
European politicians on Tuesday demanded the suspension of a wide-reaching data sharing agreement between the United States and the European Union following allegations that the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) tapped into the international bank t...
European researchers using the European Union funded GEANT network will, from Wednesday, be able to access capacity of up to 2 terabits per second.
Removing mobile phone roaming charges in the European Union may prove more expensive for customers in the long run, a telecoms expert has warned.
E.U. politicians at both national and European level on Monday demanded that the United States answer allegations of spying on European Union embassies, while others called for asylum for NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia