Although cyberattacks caused just 6 percent of significant outages of public electronic communications networks and services in the E.U. last year, they affected more people than hardware failure, a much more common factor in service disruptions, acc...
European Network and Information Security Agency
Europe's top cyber security agency warned on Thursday that the growth in cloud computing is a “double-edged sword”.
The European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA) has issued recommendations to law enforcement agencies, European Union member states, civil society groups, as well as parents and educators on how to mitigate risks faced by children onlin...
App store vendors need to collaborate more closely to keep smartphone users safe, including putting together a system for grading application security, according to E.U. cybersecurity agency ENISA.
The European Union's computer security agency is warning that standards under development as part of HTML5 are undergoing rewrites that may neglect important security issues.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTIT Operations Manager / IT Business ManagerVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CC.Net Developer - AzureNSW
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - PeopleSoftQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCProject Manager / Scrum Master - Leading organisation - ParramattaNSW
- CCITSM Process AnalystNSW
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD