Online music could become more expensive in the European Union (EU) if a joint venture of licensing companies gets the green light, according to the European Commission, which started an in-depth investigation into the planned collaboration on Wednes...
The European Commission is gearing up to solve some longstanding problems with outdated copyright and data protection laws and move ahead on new rules for roaming charges and net neutrality.
Microsoft has retired the browser choice screen it agreed to show new Windows users in the European Union as part of an antitrust settlement.
Hotel reservation site Booking.com has offered to settle antitrust cases brought against it in Sweden, France and Italy, and on Monday antitrust authorities invited hotels to give their views on the settlement.
Proving that there is life after the European Commission even if you are 73 years old, Dutch former Commissioner Neelie Kroes is to take on a role as special envoy for the startup scene in the Netherlands.
European Union countries members are backpedaling on a plan that would give U.S. tech firms a one-stop shop to deal with data protection issues in the EU.
Removing regulatory barriers in the European Union's telecommunications, e-commerce and digital media markets is one of the European Commission's top priorities in a €315 billion investment plan that aims to boost jobs and growth in Europe.
Breaking up Google by separating its search engine from other commercial services is only one of the actions the European Commission could take to resolve the company's antitrust problems, say members of Parliament who are proposing the split.
Members of the European Parliament are readying a motion calling for the break-up of Google, by separating its search engine functionality from other commercial services, according to news reports.
Thanks to revelations about government spying, a revamped version of a 15-year-old agreement governing the exchange of personal data between EU and the U.S. still seems a long way off, threatening the ability of American companies to do business in E...
The new European Commission is taking a fresh look at the long-planned overhaul of EU telecom legislation, possibly making fundamental changes to legislative proposals for strict net neutrality rules -- a move that would be welcomed by operators.
The U.S. government should give European citizens whose personal data is sent to U.S. authorities the same privacy protections that American citizens already enjoy in the EU, Google's top lawyer has said ahead of trans-Atlantic talks.
The digital domain will be an important focus for the new members of the European Union's executive branch, the European Commission, following their approval by the European Parliament on Wednesday.
Electronic signatures now have legal force across the European Union, but at the highest levels of government too many procedures are still performed on paper, outgoing European Commission Vice President Neelie Kroes said Tuesday.
Anyone with a burning question about the European Union's upcoming tech agenda has the chance to get an answer during a Twitter chat on Wednesday with Andrus Ansip, who could soon be the European Commission's Vice-President of the Digital Single Mark...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW