A botnet that was slowly shrinking has taken on a new trick: brute-forcing routers set to easy-to-guess credentials.
A new piece of information-stealing malware that appeared earlier this year has been rapidly gaining traction during the past few weeks, with hundreds of infection attempts being detected every day by antivirus vendors.
Recent versions of Orbit Downloader, a popular Windows program for downloading embedded media content and other types of files from websites, turns computers into bots and uses them to launch distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, according to...
Malware writers are increasingly considering the Tor anonymity network as an option for hiding the real location of their command-and-control (C&C) servers, according to researchers from security firm ESET.
A persistent, widespread malware campaign that utilizes compromised Apache servers is locking users' computers and demanding a fee of US$300 to free their data.
A simple piece of malicious software is circulating that steals Litecoins, a virtual currency based on the Bitcoin system.
Security researchers from antivirus vendor ESET discovered a piece of cyberespionage malware targeting Tibetan activists that uses unusual techniques to evade detection and achieve persistency on infected systems.
A recent intrusion on the computer network of Norwegian telecommunications company Telenor was the result of a large cyberespionage operation of Indian origin that for the past few years has targeted business, government and political organizations f...
The development team behind the popular Nginx open-source Web server software released security updates on Tuesday to address a highly critical vulnerability that could be exploited by remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on susceptible servers...
A stealthy malicious software program is taking hold in some of the most popular Web servers, and researchers still don't know why.
Cloud-based security services provider Zscaler has released an implementation for Internet Explorer of the HTTPS Everywhere browser security extension.
The creators of Carberp, a banking Trojan program used exclusively in Russian-speaking countries, have started to sell an improved version of the malware together with custom scripts that would allow cybercriminals to target U.S. online banking custo...
Several malicious Android apps designed to steal mobile transaction authentication numbers (mTANs) sent by banks to their customers over SMS (Short Message Service) were found on Google Play by researchers from antivirus vendor Kaspersky Lab.
A new variant of a Trojan program called Reveton that prevents victims from using their computers and displays rogue messages from law enforcement agencies is using localized voice messages to trick victims into paying made-up fines, according to res...
Malta-based security start-up firm ReVuln claims to be sitting on a stockpile of vulnerabilities in industrial control software, but prefers to sell the information to governments and other paying customers instead of disclosing it to the affected so...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- How to turn off Chrome notifications and stop websites from bugging you
- Microsoft's Cortana is headed to the Android lock screen
- Gabe Newell's Reddit Q&A: The most interesting answers on Half-Life 3, Steam support, and more
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPProject Manager with a Development BackgroundQLD
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- CCTest LeadVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerACT
- CCFIS Connex DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- CCProcurement AnalystQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW