A botnet that was slowly shrinking has taken on a new trick: brute-forcing routers set to easy-to-guess credentials.
A new piece of information-stealing malware that appeared earlier this year has been rapidly gaining traction during the past few weeks, with hundreds of infection attempts being detected every day by antivirus vendors.
Recent versions of Orbit Downloader, a popular Windows program for downloading embedded media content and other types of files from websites, turns computers into bots and uses them to launch distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, according to...
Malware writers are increasingly considering the Tor anonymity network as an option for hiding the real location of their command-and-control (C&C) servers, according to researchers from security firm ESET.
A persistent, widespread malware campaign that utilizes compromised Apache servers is locking users' computers and demanding a fee of US$300 to free their data.
A simple piece of malicious software is circulating that steals Litecoins, a virtual currency based on the Bitcoin system.
Security researchers from antivirus vendor ESET discovered a piece of cyberespionage malware targeting Tibetan activists that uses unusual techniques to evade detection and achieve persistency on infected systems.
A recent intrusion on the computer network of Norwegian telecommunications company Telenor was the result of a large cyberespionage operation of Indian origin that for the past few years has targeted business, government and political organizations f...
The development team behind the popular Nginx open-source Web server software released security updates on Tuesday to address a highly critical vulnerability that could be exploited by remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on susceptible servers...
A stealthy malicious software program is taking hold in some of the most popular Web servers, and researchers still don't know why.
Cloud-based security services provider Zscaler has released an implementation for Internet Explorer of the HTTPS Everywhere browser security extension.
The creators of Carberp, a banking Trojan program used exclusively in Russian-speaking countries, have started to sell an improved version of the malware together with custom scripts that would allow cybercriminals to target U.S. online banking custo...
Several malicious Android apps designed to steal mobile transaction authentication numbers (mTANs) sent by banks to their customers over SMS (Short Message Service) were found on Google Play by researchers from antivirus vendor Kaspersky Lab.
A new variant of a Trojan program called Reveton that prevents victims from using their computers and displays rogue messages from law enforcement agencies is using localized voice messages to trick victims into paying made-up fines, according to res...
Malta-based security start-up firm ReVuln claims to be sitting on a stockpile of vulnerabilities in industrial control software, but prefers to sell the information to governments and other paying customers instead of disclosing it to the affected so...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC