A new piece of information-stealing malware that appeared earlier this year has been rapidly gaining traction during the past few weeks, with hundreds of infection attempts being detected every day by antivirus vendors.
Recent versions of Orbit Downloader, a popular Windows program for downloading embedded media content and other types of files from websites, turns computers into bots and uses them to launch distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, according to...
Malware writers are increasingly considering the Tor anonymity network as an option for hiding the real location of their command-and-control (C&C) servers, according to researchers from security firm ESET.
A persistent, widespread malware campaign that utilizes compromised Apache servers is locking users' computers and demanding a fee of US$300 to free their data.
A simple piece of malicious software is circulating that steals Litecoins, a virtual currency based on the Bitcoin system.
Latest News Articles
- AusBBS introduces SOHO NBN plans
- Football Manager 2014 (PC)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One)
- Intel aims at enterprise, carrier networks with faster silicon
- FCC approves Verizon purchase of Vodafone stake in Verizon Wireless
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 3 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »