Google has worked hard to lock down the personal data it collects since revelations in the last year and a half about mass surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency, company Chairman Eric Schmidt said.
After a spate of news stories about alleged "astroturf" advocacy in a contentious U.S. net neutrality debate, the IDG News Service looked into the funding transparency of several think tanks and advocacy groups involved in the issue. Several disclose...
Overly broad U.S. government surveillance is breaking down trust on the Internet in ways that could hurt users everywhere and make it harder to launch new kinds of services, tech executives told a U.S. senator pushing for reforms.
Wikileaks' latest release is billed as a transcript of a "secret meeting," but it may more accurately be termed a promotion.
Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt may end up selling 42 percent of his shares in the company under a new stock trading plan designed to diversify his investment portfolio.
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT