A library 30,000 books strong on a device you can hold in one hand
The Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon comes close to being the perfect solution for on-the-go reading.
Kobo hopes the Arc 10HD will appeal both as an Android tablet and an e-reader. Is it worth it?
Australian book lovers will have to hold out until February 2015 before they can buy the world’s first waterproof eReader from Kobo.
Acer showed off a prototype tablet device and an e-reader at a press conference in Beijing on Thursday, setting the stage for the company to push into new mobile product segments.
E-readers like the Kindle and Nook are surging in popularity but will hit a wall in 2014 when sales drop off due to competition from a wide range of consumer electronic devices, including the iPad, according to Informa Telecoms & Media of London.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- China signals censors will continue to crack down on VPN services
- Facebook, Instagram temporarily down in many countries
- Quantum bringing public cloud into virtual storage fold
- Bowers & Wilkins T7 review: Where less is so much more
- DEA cameras tracking hundreds of millions of car journeys across the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.