A library 30,000 books strong on a device you can hold in one hand
The Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon comes close to being the perfect solution for on-the-go reading.
Kobo hopes the Arc 10HD will appeal both as an Android tablet and an e-reader. Is it worth it?
Australian book lovers will have to hold out until February 2015 before they can buy the world’s first waterproof eReader from Kobo.
Acer showed off a prototype tablet device and an e-reader at a press conference in Beijing on Thursday, setting the stage for the company to push into new mobile product segments.
E-readers like the Kindle and Nook are surging in popularity but will hit a wall in 2014 when sales drop off due to competition from a wide range of consumer electronic devices, including the iPad, according to Informa Telecoms & Media of London.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FBI concludes North Korea 'responsible' for Sony hack
- What we know about North Korea's cyberarmy
- Cyberattack on German steel factory causes 'massive damage'
- Blackberry reports falling revenue, but loss shrinks
- Microsoft helps boost Android, iOS app performance with offline access
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.