Epicor has been put up for sale by private equity firm Apax Partners, which is hoping to get up to $US3.5 billion for the enterprise resource planning (ERP) vendor, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal, but analysts say it's difficult to ...
Epicor has gone all-in on Microsoft, optimizing its flagship ERP (enterprise resource planning) suite on .NET, SQL Server 2014 and Windows in order to speed up applications and streamline product development.
An IT services firm recently sued by Epicor has responded, calling the claims "unwarranted" and part of an attempt on Epicor's part to "monopolize" the services market for its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software.
Epicor is suing IT service provider Alternative Technology Solutions, claiming the company illegally used its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software in order to develop and sell add-ons and services, in a case that has parallels to tussles over ...
NetSuite has acquired POS (point of sale) software vendor Retail Anywhere in a bid to flesh out its family of SuiteCommerce applications.
The end of each year sparks an occasion for rumination on the past, as well as a longing gaze into the future. We shined up our crystal ball, rubbed our chin for a while, and sought opinions from industry analysts on what the future holds for the ent...
Sure, plenty of enterprise software projects go just fine and end up giving customers all the things vendors promise: lower operating costs, streamlined operations and happier users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia