Samsung is facing accusations that the company deliberately tried to hide the employment of underage workers at a Chinese supplier, after a labor protection group said it found three girls under the age of 16 employed at the factory.
Foxconn Technology Group is considering expanding its existing manufacturing operations in the U.S., in a move that could be linked with Apple's plan to bring back Mac manufacturing to the country.
Despite Samsung Electronics' efforts to rectify labor violations at its factories in China, little has changed for some workers.
NEC is working on a new type of small data center unit that uses convection to slash power usage by a third, even in Japan's hot, sticky climate.
Samsung Electronics announced new measures to keep its suppliers in China compliant with labor laws after it completed a round of audits that found problems relating to overtime and the way penalties were carried out.
First-time surprise entrant Wipro tops the list of rankings in the 18th edition of the Greenpeace "Guide to Greener Electronics," with Apple dropping two spots to sixth compared to last year's study.
Colt's new data-center architecture is designed to allow operators more flexibility in managing power and cooling, without having to do extensive remodelling, the company said Monday.
As Apple prepares to start selling its new iPad Mini, workers at a Chinese factory that manufactures the product have been enduring chemical fumes, 12-hour work shifts and alleged company mismanagement as they assemble the new device.
A workers' rights group has slammed what it called the "iPad mini manufacturer" for maintaining poor working conditions at a factory in China.
Google has paid US$94 million for a stake in four photovoltaic power generation projects around Sacramento, California, bringing its total investment in renewable energy generation this year to $880 million, it announced Tuesday.
Apple supplier Pegatron reported that an explosion occurred at a subsidiary company in China, with Shanghai authorities stating that 61 workers were sent to hospital.
Greenpeace International has ended a long-running campaign calling on Facebook to "unfriend coal" as a source of energy for its data centers, after Facebook agreed to promote clean and renewable energy, the two said Thursday.
Using concepts from IT and networking, a Japanese consortium plans to develop large-scale energy grids that will handle power the way the Internet handles data, using "routers" and "service providers" to efficiently manage and direct the flow of elec...
Chinese authorities continue to inspect a factory that produces aluminum casings for Apple's MacBook laptops, following residents' complaints of unbearable odors coming from the facility.
Facebook is expanding its operations in the Big Apple, announcing on Friday plans to open an engineering office in New York in 2012.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCVMware Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW