Civil liberties activists attending the European Commission's new copyright talks on Monday declared the process a "waste of time" and an "outrageous attempt to avoid copyright reform."
The blocked Facebook friend-search feature on Twitter's new Vine mobile video app may be an annoyance for users, but it's all part of the social networking game.
Twitter has announced a new mobile video sharing service, called Vine, designed to allow users to connect through short video clips in a fashion akin to tweeting.
A group of Reddit users are arguing in a petition filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office that the use of the term "gaymer" to identify their community on the site should remain in the public domain.
Sphero the robotic ball made a bit of a splash at CES last year and it's back again with the first augmented reality games built around it.
As TVs get higher resolution and bigger displays, while getting cheaper over time, cable operators may be able to cover an entire wall of your home with a screen that includes two full-size TV shows plus weather, upcoming show information, a social m...
Panasonic has joined the Smart TV Alliance, a project started by LG last year to create a common platform for developing connected TV applications.
More Americans read e-books in the last year, with 23 percent of those ages 16 and over going digital, compared to 16 percent in the previous survey for the Pew Internet & American Life Project, which released its latest results on e-book readership ...
Amazon has launched an Instant Video app for Apple's iPhone and iPod touch, as well as a Cloud Player app for Samsung TVs.
jOBS, the Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher, will make its debut in January at the Sundance Film Festival as the event's closing film, it has been revealed.
The European Union's antitrust regulator said Tuesday that it is investigating whether Apple has operated a cartel with five other e-book publishers and engaged in other restrictive business practices banned under E.U. law.
It's crazy how much more advanced phone cameras have gotten over last few years. Five years ago, they were mere curiosities; today they can record HD video. Now a movie crew led by local disc jockey Hooman Khallili thinks that phone cameras are ready...
Mobile telecom trade group CTIA and the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) will roll out a rating system for mobile applications similar to ratings on other electronic games, the groups announced Tuesday.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile carrier, said Tuesday it will strongly back a new TV service for smartphones to launch next year, and will work to promote the technology internationally.
As mobile video finally starts to take off, making money from it remains a challenge, and content providers and carriers may clash over economics before they find a way to share the costs and benefits.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW