The line between TV and mobile services is blurring, and in many cases that blur in between them is a cloud.
It's half the size of the Statue of Liberty, has flashing eyes and steam rising from its body as it towers over puny humans by Tokyo Bay.
After shutting down its in-house book and music services, Samsung Electronics is closing the company's Video and Media Hub, which hasn't been able to compete with the likes of Netflix, Amazon and Google.
A relaunched version of "Reading Rainbow," the popular educational TV show that first aired in the 1980s, is on its way to a number of modern platforms including Android, Apple TV and Xbox.
Android TV is Google's latest effort to make inroads into the smart TV market, with a software system that can be embedded into televisions and other devices to stream content.
Google-owned Nest is letting its products get cozy with other devices and apps like health trackers, home appliances, even cars.
Nest, the Internet-connected thermostat and smoke detector maker owned by Google, is acquiring home security system developer Dropcam as part of a push to connect a wider range of devices in people's homes.
The next version of Mac OS X, called Yosemite, will bring new levels of interaction between Macintosh computers and other Apple devices when it's made available for free early in the fourth quarter, Apple said on Monday.
Samsung introduced Monday its first smartphone built around the Tizen operating system, with a TV running the OS planned for next year.
acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has reached an agreement to buy the Los Angeles Clippers for a record US$2 billion, according to reports.
Want to see how that coffee machine looks on your counter before you buy it? A crop of startups see a business in helping you visualize.
At peak times, Netflix accounts for around a third of the consumer Internet traffic in North America. This week, one of its senior engineers described how it gets all those movies to your screen.
Google's annual I/O conference for developers takes place next month in San Francisco, and it looks like wearable computing will hog much of the limelight, along with an emphasis on better design.
AT&T plans to acquire DirecTV for about US$50 billion, it announced Sunday, laying to rest days of reports based on anonymous sources that such a deal was in the offing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT