The latest attempt to bring Steve Jobs's life story to the silver screen may fare better than previous, not-so-great efforts, if the new full-length trailer for the appropriately titled Steve Jobs is any indication.
Apple has backed down on its plans not to pay artists during the three-month free trial period for its upcoming music service, after stinging criticism from pop star, Taylor Swift.
Apple picked Taylor Swift’s “1989” as the best album on iTunes last year, but the admiration isn't entirely mutual.
These days, researchers at AT&T Labs are focusing on cars, smart homes, wearables and health apps, judging by projects showcased at the company's Research Day. This year's exhibit, held Friday in New York, was more practical than previous ones, with ...
Oracle shrugs off Salesforce rumors...House OKs plan to stop NSA phone dragnet...why Ford's CEO is wary of Apple and Google
YouTube Kids blasted for ad-heavy content... new battery tech promises one-minute charge times... CurrentC payments coming mid-year... and more tech news.
Sony says it will free you from expensive cable contracts through its ambitious PlayStation Vue live-TV streaming service, which will initially work on the PlayStation gaming console but later spread to devices like Apple's iPad.
Google has made its free Cloud storage service for music a bit more appealing, especially considering alternatives from Apple and Amazon.
BitTorrent Inc. is taking on Amazon and Netflix in 2015 with its own original television content platform, dubbed BitTorrent Originals. The first programming to roll out under BitTorrent's banner will be Children of the Machine (COTM), a Sci-Fi telev...
"The Legend of Zelda," the popular fantasy-themed video game published by Nintendo, is said to be coming to Netflix as a live-action series.
Apple didn't violate antitrust law by restricting music bought on iTunes from being played on devices other than iPods, a federal jury has decided.
Netflix is pushing for a level Internet playing field while apparently looking for ways to give its own video a fast lane, FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai says.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is making progress in removing new films stolen in a cyberattack from file-sharing websites.
A federal judge in New York has given final approval to a settlement in which Apple will pay $450 million for its role in a conspiracy to fix prices for e-books.
Some of the most powerful companies in video networks and delivery plan to define an open architecture for streaming video as part of a new alliance that includes Cisco Systems, Comcast, Ustream and Yahoo, but not Netflix or YouTube.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA