Microsoft is trying to overhaul Hotmail in an attempt to make its free email service cool again.
Enterprise Web 2.0/Collaboration
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Want to ignore that one cousin or co-worker who's bugging you on Google+? Now the new social networking site is giving you an option to do just that.
As soon as the news hit late Wednesday that Steve Jobs was resigning as Apple's CEO, social networks heated up with traffic.
Industry analysts have suspected that adding Google+ to the social networking mix would force Facebook to up its game. And it looks like that prediction is coming true.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia