SAP co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe will leave his post in May 2014 to become a member of the enterprise software vendor's supervisory board, leaving Bill McDermott as sole CEO.
SAP has provided an extensive window into the future direction of its HANA in-memory database platform, which has emerged as the central pillar of the company's product strategy.
SAP reported revenue growth in the second quarter driven by growth in cloud subscriptions and revenue from support and its HANA in-memory database.
Workday's move into cloud-based financial software appears to be gaining steam, with some 50 customers now using the module in tandem with the vendor's SaaS (software as a service) human resources application.
Oracle and NetSuite are to jointly offer cloud services to mid-size business customers.
The French government's accounts payable system, Chorus, is back online after a four-day outage, the French State Financial Computing Agency (AIFE) announced Monday.
Microsoft is upping the stakes in the growing market for cloud-based ERP, with its Dynamics GP 2013 and NAV 2013 products now available for deployment on its Azure service.
Anyone remotely within the orbit of SAP lately knows that its number-one focus is the HANA in-memory database and development platform. At this week's Sapphire conference in Orlando, the vendor sought to show the progress it is making in both buildin...
Capitalizing on apparent demand from customers, NetSuite is adding new capabilities aimed at manufacturers to its cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) software.
SAP is set to offer customers the option of running their applications on top of a cloud-based version of its HANA in-memory database technology.
A sweeping overhaul of systems used by Portland, Oregon's fire and police departments is three years behind schedule and about US$10 million over budget, in part because city officials failed to "effectively use lessons learned" from past technology ...
Oracle's total revenue dipped 1 per cent and profits remained almost flat in its most recent quarter, as revenue from new software licenses and cloud services dropped by 2 per cent.
Microsoft has announced some key details of how it will introduce Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) software products to the cloud computing model, from initial release dates to the precise role of partners.
Microsoft hoped recent updates to its Dynamics AX 2012 ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software would help it grab enterprise-level deals that would ordinarily be won by the likes of Oracle and SAP, and to some degree the strategy appears to be cl...
Microsoft's AX ERP (enterprise resource planning) application will be receiving a set of mobile applications that mix connectivity to back-end systems and processes with a social milieu.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT