SAP may be trying to become a big player in cloud-based business software, but most of its customers run their applications on-premises and many have no plans to move them into the cloud anytime soon.
The cost of finishing a massive SAP software overhaul at a New York gas utility will rise to nearly US$1 billion from an original estimate of $383.8 million, a newly released audit report has found.
Users who have gone through the experience advised their peers during OpenWorld
Workday has made good on a promise it issued a year ago with the release Thursday of Workday Student Recruiting, the first in a series of apps it's developing for higher education institutions.
Infor has acquired SalesLogix in a bid to compete with Salesforce.com in the cloud CRM (customer relationship management) software market, particularly for customers seeking industry-specific features.
NetSuite has avoided what could have been an ugly, image-damaging court battle, having reached an agreement to dismiss a lawsuit brought by its customer SkinMedix over an allegedly unusable software system.
Salesforce.com is combining its Pardot marketing software, sales automation application and social communities platform into a new product called Sales Reach, which it says can help salespeople nurture leads and make deals in real time.
Oracle is responding to an ever more mobile customer base with the rollout of 57 mobile applications for its JD Edwards EnterpriseOne business software suite.
SAP reported strong growth in Cloud revenue in the second quarter, while its software revenue continued to fall, reflecting a shift in the market from on-premises software and services to applications delivered through the cloud on a subscription mod...
NetSuite has been hit with another customer lawsuit, this time from textile products manufacturer Kentwool, which alleges the cloud ERP vendor pulled the wool over its eyes in order to take its money.
Oracle is buying hospitality and retail technology vendor Micros Systems for US$5.3 billion, in a deal that will be its largest since the purchase of Sun Microsystems in 2010.
Unit4 is betting investments in cloud computing and mobility can raise its profile in the crowded ERP software market, following its recent move to go private.
Some of SAP's largest customers plan to nearly double what they now spend on Cloud deployments in the next year - good news for a company that is trying to position itself as a key player in that market according to research commissioned by IT servi...
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison is taking the fight to IBM, Microsoft and SAP in the burgeoning in-memory database market with a new option the company says can deliver dramatic performance boosts without requiring changes to applications.
NetSuite is facing a lawsuit from a skin care product retailer that alleges an overzealous salesman led them to buy a software system that utterly failed to meet its needs.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Windows 10 Creators Update could take months to roll out, data suggests
- Myth busted: Vulkan's multi-GPU support isn't limited to Windows 10
- Micro Center has cut the price of the Ryzen 1700X to $370
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- TPICT Training and Development OfficerQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - SeniorQLD
- CCChange AnalystSA
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- CC.Net Developer - SilverlightVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMEAN Stack Developer - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTEDRMS Service ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC