A former SAP executive has pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Panamanian officials in an effort to secure government contracts for the software vendor.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
Infor made a $675 million bid to bolster its cloud and supply-chain management capabilities Tuesday with the announcement that it will acquire global order-management platform provider GT Nexus.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Hard on the heels of the release of a newly updated version of SAP Hana, a security researcher has warned of a potentially serious vulnerability in the in-memory platform.
ERP systems, most commonly associated with very large organizations, are also used by many small to mid-size companies, a niche targeted by Microsoft's Dynamics GP, which was updated this week.
Information silos are the scourge whose downfall has been foretold ever since the rise of enterprise resource planning platforms in the 1990s, but today, their demise remains far from assured.
Nothing has earned a reputation for head-banging complexity among IT professionals more than ERP, but as enterprise-resource planning leader SAP tries to recast its image with the slogan "Run simple," there's no guarantee that customers will buy it.
Building on the launch of the fourth generation of its enterprise software suite earlier this year, SAP on Wednesday unveiled the cloud version of S/4Hana.
SAP is deepening its partnership with Google and will collaborate with the search giant on new projects focused on business analytics and enterprise applications.
Following a quiet year spent retooling its enterprise technology, Unit4 on Thursday unveiled revamped and rebranded versions of its flagship ERP and financial software products built on a brand-new platform that includes predictive-analytics and mach...
SAP has fixed two flaws in a mobile medical app, one of which could have allowed an attacker to upload fake patient data.
Most London Underground riders probably never heard of linear asset management, though they might be glad it exists, if it gets them to their destinations with fewer delays in the future.
SAP has unveiled a new generation of enterprise software built around its Hana in-memory database platform.
IT and business managers who want to play with their projected budget numbers can now get a hand from a new add-on for CA's flagship project and portfolio management software, formerly called CA Clarity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC