Closing a gap with other enterprise cloud providers, Google has created a service to facilitate communications across applications that customers build on the company's cloud platform.
Enterprise application integration
If it weren't enough of a challenge for IT architects and system managers to glue enterprise systems together, they must also now worry about connecting their systems to mobile and Web applications as well.
Updating its platform for the hyper-connected cloud era, Tibco has equipped the new version of its flagship application-integration software with the ability to communicate with external applications.
A former Microsoft architect has founded a startup called Azuqua aimed at tackling the problem of joining together and automating business processes from multiple SaaS (software-as-a-service) applications.
Rounding out its set of software for connecting enterprise applications, Red Hat has released additional software for its JBoss Fuse enterprise service bus that provides the basis for building service-oriented architectures.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSiebel DeveloperVIC
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW