Enterasys this week rolled out software that allows network admins to access its management system via social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce.com's Chatter.
Enterasys Networks this week is unveiling a management system designed to provide visibility, automation and control over physical and virtual data center resources.
A new version of Enterasys' Wi-Fi software simplifies network management and operations, and improves client performance in 802.11n enterprise wireless LANs.
Enterasys this week is introducing a major upgrade to its Ethernet switch line in an effort to better serve converged networks, including those that are heavily virtualized.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Data center group tightens certification rules for service providers
- Facebook to use all renewable energy in its next data center
- Google's self-driving cars are taking a road trip to Texas
- EMC sells Syncplicity to focus on core storage business
- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW